eduardo castellanos

DieHARDmitsu.

Bought 2 cluster hoods and a mass air from him/her, said they were in mint shape. As it turned out, they were faded and cracked; he lied about the condition of the item. I contacted him, he said he was unaware of any defects. Got a refund for one cluster. He got nasty about refunding me for the second; I'm not willing to pay $30 out of my pocket for returning the junk he sent.

I picked quite a few things from his $9 section. Had him send me pics of the stuff. We agreed on the transaction on a Friday. Found some more things on Sat night. He PM'd me Sunday and let me know things would be shipped on Mon. Monday I had a tracking number and had the parts on Wed.

Everything was just like the pics. Yea he said "mint" for some of my stuff, but that's why I asked for pics.

I would do business with him again

D

I bought some parts from Eduardo, most of the items are in good-great shape. However one of the bulb socket housings has a broken wire on one end and is completely missing the bulb socket on the other end. All in all, I got a good deal on these parts and I'm happy with it. I don't mind that one piece was less than perfect. I didn't bother to ask for pictures so its partly on me anyways. Just being honest about my dealings with Eduardo and hope that the rest of the folks buying stuff from him have good dealings also.

BC_99

I also bought the calipers off eduardo's old car. USPS seems to have lost the package somewhere in the shipping process - it's 4 or 5 days past the specificied delivery date. He's doing what he can to help me out .... pleased so far ....

EDIT: Packaged showed up yesterday ... very pleased, parts are as described. Seller went out of his way to go to USPS on his own time and find out what was going on with the package and help move things along.

Edited by techboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've stressed as whether to post any type of feedback for my dealing with Eduardo. But after reading a few of these, I feel as though I would be negligent if I didn't. "Try" to make it shorter: Purchased all (4) corners of calipers from him. I always advise (anyone who has sent to me can testify) that for whatever reason my delivery route, no matter what/who the carriers are is described as "the Gorilla route!" Therefore, I asked to keep that in mind when packaging. Since I didn't get pics, I asked for insurance. When I arrived @ the house, sitting on my stoop was the package. To shorten: when I cut the outer tape where the top flap & it's corresponding sides would be sealed, the entire box (just the UPPS regular postal shipping box) completely unfolded flat, from the tears, & holes along each corners, as well as other areas throughout the box. Took pics, sent them to Eduardo, prior to opening it up, sensing that possibly something may have been lost through the gape'n holes. When the box self unfolded, after cutting the top & side top seams, I saw (2) like torn off corners/pieces of a box that had been laid on top of all (4) calipers, that he stated had all the clips & brake pads in them. No packaging @ all. No wrapping around each, or grouped calipers, no bubble wrap, no peanuts, no shredded paper, nothing. Clips, brake pads must have disappeared through the holes? Nothing affixed to the calipers. Only the lone folded, bent up brake pad shim.There was (1) back shim to a brake pad, that was so disfigured, folded/bent; that it told the shipping story imagined pretty well. Apparently, all the pieces/semi loaded calipers were just put into the flimsy USPS box. O.K. I was surprised, but wasn't going to get pushed outta shape until contacting him, allowing him to explain. Never did get pushed out of shape, as he immediately stated: I did a really great job of packaging, I even used that clear tape on the outside? It certainly wasn't anything on my end! O.K. What's to say. He said well, you have insurance, I'm sure you've been through this before. Actually, I require insurance on shipping quite a bit, but never have gone through the process of using it. Actually, I don't know if there are certain requirements of common sense shipping that are used to regulate filing for insurance or not? I would have been too embarrassed to go to the post office & describe the circumstances of this shipping. I purchased all (4) corners, only needing the R rear, which I got. I needed the clips. the pads were used as I understand it, & most likely I wouldn't have used them, even though I paid for them. Short story "long," I got what I needed, & it appeared to be in working condition, so... I'm thankful for that. Edited by kidjc

• 3 months later...