3-15-15

4cylFury

this track cracks me up...lol. That 4 wheeler was pretty dope though. I don't think any of them cars can hold a candle to yours though Joe.

Whats up with the dude running down the track after the mustang makes a pass..did he win a big pile of cash or something..lol

Edited by Bills89quest

this track cracks me up...lol. That 4 wheeler was pretty dope though. I don't think any of them cars can hold a candle to yours though Joe.

Whats up with the dude running down the track after the mustang makes a pass..did he win a big pile of cash or something..lol

I think he was trying to outrun the camaro that popped on the line

Man, I agree with crazylarry, you can tell that track is in a different part of the country than I'm from. You'd NEVER be able to get ppl like that anywhere near the starting line in PA. I've raced at multiple tracks in the area as well, never seen anything like that. Island in NJ is maybe the "loosest" with the rules. That's gotta be a 1/8th mile track? Looks way short in the video.

Cool post! I enjoyed it.