anyone know about /or worked on a Ferrari 348 convertible?

j.quest

I can't really answer the question, but I did goggle asking prices.

http://cars.oodle.co...i-348/for-sale/

There are people here that could answer that question. They can be pretty rough on newbies.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/index.php

Edited by StarquestRescue

I've had a few exotics, none Ferrari (although always looking) but if you're asking those questions its not the car for you. Unless you get it for half price, then its a go because then you can afford the parts an time invested in their installation. IMHO.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boss' s friend has a testarossa. Guy logs like 100miles a year. So if you plan on doing that it should be fairly reliable for the annual car show or what not.

Otherwise, if you plan on driving it a bit and using it as a sports car and maybe even doing a track day or two... as above, lots of cash. Even if you did your own work, theres no rock auto equivalent for parts.

Want a 30k ish exotic? Maybe lotus elise. See quite a few people on forums daily drive n/a elise models. Not saying that its exactly cheap either, but its toyota powered so at least self service is an option to a degree. Plus lotus is known for reusing other available parts fom cars like fiat to simplify the design process.

I see elise for sale will mileage over 100k sometimes. Id guess thats not the case with ferrari?

• 2 weeks later...