Custom MPI Intake *Reduced 02/05/12*

Minagera

I have a custom MPI intake for sale. It is setup for (8) injectors, a standard Ford TB, and has holes drilled on bottom where nitrous was fitted. **Can get the holes welded shut.** The fuel rails have AN fittings, however I do not know their size. I have not personally run this intake, however it was run and went in high 8s with the setup pictured below. I do know there is no provision for a thermostat on the intake right now, it is setup for an inline thermostat. Also the TB Flange was machined for an O-Ring to fit between the intake and the TB.

Looking for $700 Shipped OBO. Will accept cash\trade for a firearm(s) (I know this limiting in some states). Nothing really specific.

Contact me via PM, Email (minagera at gmail.com) or text\call 256 five zero eight 9819.

http://minagera.org/gallery/var/albums/Cars/Conquest/Random/Intake_Setup.png?m=1323440785

IMG_20120101_111123.jpg

More Pictures - https://plus.google....=CID_nIWulN7TfA

Regards,

Matt

Edited by Minagera

• 2 weeks later...

no, it won't clear. the edge of the brake booster is centered on the #4 runner. Unless the runners are extremely short, or tilted forward a lot, the plenum will hit the booster.

Measure the center of #4 to the edge of the booster, and you will see how little clearance there really is there.

then get a measurement on that manifold at the same location, from the looks in the pics, there is a conflit there. Also looks like it gets in the way of the AC system.

Have Minagera take some measurements for you, it may be an optical illusion. I seem to recall there is about 9" between the edge of the booster and the head flange. that intake seems to be about 10-1/2" from the looks of the pics. It might be a simple modification of the plenum and it woudl fit.

Could it be run on the street, yes. Your injector size and how you have them setup in your standalone is what will be the determining factor on that.

No the A\C will not work with this intake without some moderate to hevay modification, to the point it would be better to start over.

I still will maintain it will clear the booster, and I do plan on putting it on a vehicle if\when I pull the engine this weekend.

Until then i would appreciate the speculation to cease.