Motocam 360

conquest9113

hey Starquest guys if any one is looking for great mods for your car .check out. http://www.themotocam.com. they have some great stuff for making are cars look even sharper.great prices and fast shipping .i give them a 10 out of 10 on service and products.

http://www.starionpartsfactory.com this site to fast shipping great products

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So far I'm not impressed. He PM'd me after I posted looking for an exhaust manifold saying he had one and where to paypal him. I mentioned that the car is apart and undriveable and I'd need it shipped promptly.

It's been two days and several PM's since I paid and nothing... starting to get concerned. My fatty is down and though I received several other offers to sell me a manifold, I picked Motocam thinking they were the most trustworthy/efficient.

Ouch Adam... and here we went to the extra effort to double check the manifold to make sure it had no cracks and you received a perfect part. When we found a hairline crack after wire wheel brushing the manny, you were the first to know... many would have just thrown it in a box and shipped it out.

Full refund coming right up!!

PS - many members don't live on this forum so having to wait a day for a PM is not totally unreasonable

Edited by MotoCam360

I agree.

However, this is not day one of the internet, and I paypal'd you, so you didn't have to "live" on the forum to see you'd been paid... that should go to whatever your normal email is. It's common practice to allow 24 hours for response and I have no issue with that. I do have issue when you send someone money and don't hear from them for 2 days.

If I was some tool asking for free information, i'd get it... nobody has time for that... and I might still be a tool but it's common courtesy to at least shoot a confirmation of payment email with 24 hours of receipt. If that's being unreasonable, I apologize.

..and I'm sure Motocam 360 are great people to do business with - understand that my frustration lies partly in having an undriveable car in a time-sensitive situation - and I did make that clear in my first PM.

I agree.

However, this is not day one of the internet, and I paypal'd you, so you didn't have to "live" on the forum to see you'd been paid... that should go to whatever your normal email is. It's common practice to allow 24 hours for response and I have no issue with that. I do have issue when you send someone money and don't hear from them for 2 days.

If I was some tool asking for free information, i'd get it... nobody has time for that... and I might still be a tool but it's common courtesy to at least shoot a confirmation of payment email with 24 hours of receipt. If that's being unreasonable, I apologize.

..and I'm sure Motocam 360 are great people to do business with - understand that my frustration lies partly in having an undriveable car in a time-sensitive situation - and I did make that clear in my first PM.

Refund is complete.

We do our best to help each and every member out as quickly as we can....sometimes that's just not enough. Best of Luck in your search for a good manny.

Purchased the chin spoiler and the hood strut kit from motocam360. Very pleasant on the phone, answered any questions I had with no issues. I somehow deleted my confirmation email with the tracking number on it. I sent them a request for them to resend it and got it the same day. I also received my package tight after that. The packaging was good. Everything was secure, nothing rattling around or anything like that. As far as the products go, they all seem to have an excellent finish on them. I was able to install everything myself, which is good cause my friend bailed on me and never showed up to help... Hood strut kit is fully functional, no binding or any issues at all. Chin spoiler fit on with no issues. I like how they left a little over hang so you can adjust it to fit every vehicle. After all, not every vehicle is exactly the same. The instructions are clear, they even have pictures so that people like me can figure out what needs to be done. All in all a good buy. Ill be going back to them again for some other products. I would also have no issue recommending motocam360 to other people.

• 7 months later...
In the past couple of years I've picked up some hood struts, fog light covers, and a chin spoiler from Tim. Great guy to deal with. Products were always shipped with great care. He recently teamed up with NikoFab to promote protecting our new air dams with his new notched splitter design. I've yet to install it but I can tell it's well worth the insurance. Made from some thick quality ABS material which appears to be CNC'd or water jetted. I've mocked it up and it's a great fit. I know that'll take all the abuse that I throw at it. You won't be disappointed in his products or customer service! Thanks again MotoCam!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No response..

If anyone's interested, as none of us have had any joy with contacting Tim about the missing parts from the pallets we had sent to australia, there are quite a few of us that ordered and paid for complete 6 bolt/5 stud rear ends and not all of the parts were sent, mainly the 6 bolt/5stud rear uprights with stub axles were missing from multiple rear ends. That was apart from the fact that it took nearly a year for the pallets to be shipped after the last items were paid for. In hindsight we are lucky that we received any parts at all, the total of the money sent from multiple aussie buyers was around $8000AU so it was nothing to be sneezed at!!

If anyone can help out with those rear uprights from 88/89 LSD cars that would be great..

Hi Redzone,

You're obviously mis-informed about the group order of parts. I've been in contact with the 2 members that still need their orders, but I definitely have not been CC'ing you.

Your're wildly mis-informed on the shipping time too, and I don't own the boat that sails across the ocean, and I can't control AU customs on clearing the goods. Yes you are lucky that I took the time to deal with all this BS for a small sum of money. Once you understand how difficult it is to ship large greasy car parts across the world that weight a total of 1300 lbs, then maybe you'd cut me a little slack.

PM me with your gripes and I'll see what I can do.

Redzone I trade parts with guys in Australia all the time. It took two months for a magna intake to get to me. It took 3 weeks for a set of tail lights to get to them.

Another guy traded me a US license plate section for aussie tail lights. I got the lights in a month and it took 3 months for him to get the plate.

It varies alot so give Tim some slack.

• 1 month later...
I was in need of a Front lower control arm for my car asap and Tim helped me out. Actually received the part in 2 days!!! I bought some fog light covers back in the day from him before I was a member here as well. Both transactions went well. Thanks again for helping me get my car back rolling!!