DMNDSTAR87

wrngwae

Purchased a rear seat from him...quick shipping and the seat was in excellent shape as advertised....great guy to deal with and would definitely do business again...Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...
Purchased a Starion tail light that looked mint! Promptly arrived very well packaged. I'm looking forward to doing biz with Gregg anytime!

• 2 weeks later...
So pleased by my first purchase from Gregg that I inquired whether he had additional parts for sale. I ended up purchasing a Grex (Greddy) strut brace which arrived today. Nicer than in his pics and exceptionally well packaged, resulted in its arriving the same as it departed. And considering his more than fair pricing, all I could ask was that he had more parts I needed! 9/6/11 Received Conquest tail light today and was again pleasantly surprised by the quality of the item and the exceptional packaging. Edited by TM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very compassionate seller. I totally quoted him the wrong part that I needed. He had already packed it up and was ready to ship when I let him know that I had screwed up. He refunded my payment even though he didn't have to.

Thanks again Gregg

Posted in the wanted forum for some parts, Gregg responded he had the grille. Turns out he lives just a few miles from me and even closer to my work. I swung by his place Friday night to pick it up in person. He offered me a beer in his garage and we wound up chatting starquests for a few hours. Good guy, good seller and he is building one hell of a nice Starion!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just met him in person. Very nice car enthusiast indeed!......and his car is coming along nicely. His engine bay was mind blowing!!

Anyhow.....Bought an HKS exhaust system from him in excellent condition. Easy and honest transaction. A+

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...