Truck tug of war...

Komeuppance

The worst part about that is now those trucks are probably sitting on the lot for sale. The new owners will be wondering why their transmissions have problems, and those a** holes at the dealership will charge them to fix it when they bring it back.

I find it hard to believe that the Tundra took all of those trucks that easily, It seems like they just punched it in the 'competition' so the tires would break loose then the tundra could just pull them away. Also, I think those Toyotas have a locking differential that is part of their traction control system .. plus it was probably in 4 wheel drive.

The worst part about that is now those trucks are probably sitting on the lot for sale. The new owners will be wondering why their transmissions have problems, and those a** holes at the dealership will charge them to fix it when they bring it back.

I find it hard to believe that the Tundra took all of those trucks that easily, It seems like they just punched it in the 'competition' so the tires would break loose then the tundra could just pull them away. Also, I think those Toyotas have a locking differential that is part of their traction control system .. plus it was probably in 4 wheel drive.

a base model 20k ford f-150 vs. a 30k+ tundra is hardly a fair fight. Put it up against a 350 or even 250 damn. Not that I want to advocate ford. Put a Dodge up there, as they are the champs at tractor pulls.

Cheez. At least use a real truck if you're gonna do stuff like that.

they did use a real truck just with the wrong options. if you look thru the video's on the side you see dodge and chevy trucks with the same affect. if was rigged no matter how you look at it. and if you want to know how i know it's rigged it's a toyota dealer look at all the tundra's in the back ground

Is it just me or was it crazy to pull a stunt like that with a nylon tug strap? Anybody ever seen one of those break?

SNAP !!!

I think by law it must be a type of rope. Ya ever seen a chain snap while pulling another truck? Not pretty. I've pulled all sorts of cars/trucks with my nylon rope. Well till I pulled one the still had the emergency breaks on, then it snapped but no harm done.