Smoke/Steam from turbo after new coolant

hopefull noob

After getting the radiator rodded, changing to braided coolant lines, and refilling the coolant mix, the turbine housing seems to be faintly smoking/thick steam is coming off of it. The engine was only running for 20 seconds, then let it run another 10 to 15 seconds to see if it would quit. This happened twice. There are no leaks I could see, but just want to see if that is normal with fresh coolant. The coolant wasn't bubbling throughout. Looking for your expert thoughts.

Hn

Its coming from you touching the housing and/or from the coolant that spilled on the housing when you took the lines off. Let it run for around 30 minutes and just keep an eye on it. Also this will give you time to get your coolant system bled. Edited by 93 GSX TURBO

Visited family for thanksgiving and haven't gotten back to it yet. Will let it run tomorrow or Wednesday depending on work. The an fittings seem tight, but we will see. Thanks for the help!

Hn

Edit: the an fitting on the turbo from Brian's coolant lines are 22mm correct? Now I am getting nervous thinking about it, but they seemed to be starting to strip a bit with the socket when they got tight. Good get some sleep for work, but you have me second guessing. I literally always take at least one step back whenever I touch this lady...

Edited by hopefull noob