Preludedude

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 06 July 2019 - 10:30 PM

https://www.ebay.com...IgAAOSwr~9dGBzw

Says OBO...I would hope so...Seems overpriced for the condition...

Posted Image

#2 Jay40245

Jay40245

• Vendors
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Interests:cars

Posted 08 July 2019 - 04:22 PM

I am no marketing expert, but if you're trying to get top dollar for a car like this you need at least a hundred pictures. and not 50 shots of the Hood from different angles either. We can't see the full interior, the engine bay, the trunk area, the underbody, close-ups of any blemishes on the finish, and unfortunately the pictures are not very high resolution. The description leaves a little to be desired also.
I am most certainly not ripping on the car or the owner, but a thorough description and a comprehensive portfolio of high resolution shots (maybe with video?) would go a long way towards getting the desired price.

#3 Crazy larry

Crazy larry

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
  • Interests:Cool Cars
  • Model:Other

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:36 PM

Looks legit to me.  If your in the market for a car like this.   Go look at it in person.  Take a plane ride if your not in the state and kick the tires and negotiate a price.   If that was my car I would hold firm on that price.
87 Atlantic blue v-8   89 Fiji blue unmolested stock low mileage.  Daily driver 87 Black. 88 white Drift car..SOLD

#4 Preludedude

Preludedude

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:51 PM

View PostCrazy larry, on 09 July 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

Looks legit to me.  If your in the market for a car like this.   Go look at it in person.  Take a plane ride if your not in the state and kick the tires and negotiate a price.   If that was my car I would hold firm on that price.

I'd request many pictures of much better quality before even considering traveling to actually look at the car in person.  

It may be a nice car but the pictures do not tell us anything.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users