363 stroker quest

sleeper tsi

Any advice is welcome but no haters Plz:) well it started as a failed project my brother had buzz he just didn't have the money or the time to stick into it then he sold what was left to me:) I became a member Of this club and shopped around for all the parts I needed to finish his restoration and found a very expensive and time consuming project was in front of me so I really thank my strategy and browsing on YouTube looking at SQs if found a ford 302 video and loved it so I abandoned. The restore and decided to build a road race/drag car maybe even some drifting :) i found alot of my parts. On Craigslist. And eBay and 3yrs later here we r 2 engines, about 600 hours of work and a but load of money and still alot to do. Edited by sleeper tsi

Power plant: Ford 302 with stock e7 heads with a 3 angle valve job, comp cams 1.7 pedestal mount aluminum roller rockers, speedpro pistons, forged i beam rods, clevite bearings, all ARP studs, melling high volume oil pump, summit racing high volume water pump, summit racing high volume fuel pump, edelbrock torker 2 intake, all felpro gaskets, Holley aluminum 670 street avenger carb with the 50cc accelerator pump upgrade, Holley fuel presure regulator, all stainless steel braided fuel lines, crane energizer cam, double roller timing chain, RAM clutches flywheel, Centerforce Dual friction clutch, highly built mustang T-5 trans capable of handling 585 ft lbs of torque, Hurst 5 speed adjustable shifter, hei distributor.post-17940-0-97596200-1354504770_thumb.jpg Edited by sleeper tsi

• 2 months later...
Finally got my full roll cage done last night 6 points and used a clutch/brake assembly off an 89 mustang since i had an auto but made it fit with some minor fab work to the brake booster pin and some work to the bracket for fittment. Using a hole saw drilled a hole just above where the accelerator cable goes through the firewall for my firewall adjustable clutch cable to run to my t-5. Edited by sleeper tsi

It keeps saying the files are to big to upload:( idk how to fix that:( some work and some don't. Edited by sleeper tsi

i'm running the stock block with the e7 heads with just a port polish and 3 angle valve job. As far as pics i hav some on my phone but it's cheap and i can't upload them:( but i'm gunna buy a camera to take some soon.

• 7 months later...
Made custom radiator brackets and gas pedal relocation bracket. Engine is moved back 4 inches. In the process of making a new firewall. Custom engine and trans mounts. 6 point roll cage. Custom driveshaft.

All Whiteline suspension bushings, cosmos, tokickos up front and mookeeh rears, eline drilled and slotted brakes with full ceramic pads and 3SX stainless steel brake lines, Addco front and rear sway bars, front and rear strut tower braces, Mookeeh front and rear adjustable camber plates, 6 point roll cage, 25mm wheel spacers, mookeeh tension bars, all Moog tie rods and ball joints. Edited by sleeper tsi

wow sounds like a nice setup! You move the engine back to get better handling i take it? Always loved the sounds of the 302, so much better sounding then chevy engines IMO. Looking forward to more pictures!

wow sounds like a nice setup! You move the engine back to get better handling i take it? Always loved the sounds of the 302, so much better sounding then chevy engines IMO. Looking forward to more pictures!

. Yeah i love the way it sounds aswell and yes i moved the engine back cuz it's primarily going to be a autocross and time attack car. I am gunna hit the strip though just to see what she'll do:) i might even try my hand at drifting.

I second that, you'll be absolutly lucky to make 300 hp to the tire. So how exactly did you manage to get a 363 in a stock block?? Either A. You really didn't. or B. your cyl. walls are paper thin and you're going bust through them in no time. So which is it? Edited by Marker1989

That is too much fail for me to comprehend.. Carry on

. Basically just opened everything up so it'll breath better then stock:) the walls are plenty thick enough to hold and i'm kinda insulted at the comment about not doing it i'm not a liar everything i put on here it actually has i'm not a poser. Edited by sleeper tsi

Thats alot of money to spend to drop those heads on top. Its gonna be a monster down low though id imagine haha

. Yeah i'm gunna get the GT40 heads eventually just ran outta $ for the moment.