Funky Phil funk loc

JohnnyWadd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
OK,,,,,,,,,,, i received my Funk Loc,,,,,,,, and i have to say, it is very very well built with some really nice reinforcement welded in. it installed rather easily. i have driven the car and the vibration on the "old Man" insert is minimal, yet holds the power like a champ. the powder coat is a real nice touch to it so i know it will last and last. You guys building any power should look into one.

Im with wrngwae, funk LOCK says it all u look at a stock mount it is prety much two plates of steel w rubber molded in between . We are all dumping time and $ under the hood protect your investment keep it from bouncing around and wrecking your intake mods and exaust side mods.

Received my Funk Locks yesterday. Thats Phil. Looks awesome. Will be putting it on once I fix the wiring :)

Glad to see you recieved it in a descent amount of time. The Funk Lock has gone WORLDWIDE!!

Wow is all I can say! This is BEEFY as all get out and looks outstanding!

I know how you like the Beef

Fab product , brick shithouse quality , STOUT ! , fit and finish outstanding , worth every penny , THANKS PHIL . :)

HAHAA thanks!

Lol who cares if ya feel alitle bit of vibration . Your lady might like though

Must share Da Funk! ;)

Thanks for the feedback fellas!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...