Lives4Speed aka Eric

fastasu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a little late but I bought a crankshaft and a set of rods from Eric. He went out of his way to get me the best parts he had and even had them checked and cleaned up by his machinist before he sent them to me. He's a real honest guy.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Great person to deal with!  Eric bought a fan system relay from me and I had the money order within a few days.  Very quick payment.  I would definitely would buy or sell to him again.  I highly recommend him.  He was very professional and cool throughout our transaction process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had a good experience with eric. sent the money through paypal and got the package a few days later. the package was really well packed and in good condition.

really trustworthy seller.  8)

• 2 weeks later...

Eric is great to work with.  After getting parts from others (esp on E bay) that were poorly packed, the wrong part, took weeks to ship and or had inflated shipping charges its great to deal with someone who properly packs parts and ships quickly.

Excellent to do business with,

Thanks,

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Moved from another forum.  Feedback from MatBirch:

"Positive Feedback" for Live4Speed

« on: Today at 10:43:08 »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to let members know that I did business with Live4Speed and it went flawlessly   He did exactly what he said he would and parts arrived perfectly!

Thanks!

-MatB  

• 4 months later...

GREAT guy to do business with! ;D I've been looking for months for flatty strut bodies, and Eric was the ONLY one that was willing to take old, dirty struts apart and give me just the parts I needed, instead of trying to sell me a whole strut assembly for more money (and S&H). >:(

That, plus he gave me an awesome price, kept in touch, and shipped as promised!

Thanks Eric! ;D

Zack K.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest surferdude

All I can about Eric is that he is one stand-up, honest, and awesome guy. I had a mishap with a local shop who worked on my TSi, hand-tightening the two left front brake calper bolts - one fell out while the buyer was driving and the other one was almost lost, too.

Eric offered to send me a replacement for the lost one at NO COST to me. I received it via USPS well packaged.

He is an excellent example of the quality of the people who own these cars and are member's of our small, dedicated community.

Thank you, Eric!!! :D

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...