iGSR_VR beware

boostintsi

Recently sold mas air flow off 86 quest to this guy. was in good working condition and came right off my 86 when I swapped Megasquirt. First off he haggled the price, makes me get shipping prices for next day air, by the time I get the price for him(a day) he's all bent out of shape and asking for tracking number for regular shipping. now he's filed a claim with Paypal saying I sent the wrong mas to him, he did not even contact me first just jumped to Paypal and filed a claim. if I would've been contacted saying "hey this didn't fix my issue or I actually have an 87 this is the wrong part" I would've worked with him and swapped it out for the 88 mas I have on the shelf.

This has been the worst dealing by far I've had with any member of the board. He will not communicate with me other than tbrought Paypal. Im of the mind he was throwing parts at the car trying to fix it and this didn't work. Like I said just a royal pain. Beware...

• Like 1

Unfortunately we do occasionally have a bump in the road like this. I'd dispute his claim with Paypal, offering copies of the conversations you've had, along with any pics you may have saved. If he requested a part from you it was on him to know what he needed. Might not do you any good, but then again it might.

Dude come clean you sold me a 87 to 89 Mass Air Flow Sensor

Mines has an circular plug, you sent me with a square plug.

And you get mad at me for a dispute, your really on something just like you where on something when you sent me the wrong mass.

And like I told you thru the PM, if the this didn't fix my issue I would have still kept it.

But I unplug the Mas Air Flow Sensor and the car runs I plug back the Mass Air flow sensor and the car shuts off, don't lose focus of the main objective

YOU SENT ME THE WRONG PART!!!

Plus every one knows I have an 86 idiot...

Edited by iGSR_VR

Unfortunately we do occasionally have a bump in the road like this. I'd dispute his claim with Paypal, offering copies of the conversations you've had, along with any pics you may have saved. If he requested a part from you it was on him to know what he needed. Might not do you any good, but then again it might.

I can do all that on here with no issues, will try and post pics up soon.

• Like 1

You should really calm down and try to be more respectful to a member that's trying to help you out. Yes, that's an 87+ MAS. However, he said he pulled it right off his 86. It's rather common for people to upgrade their 86s to an 87+ system, and that involves swapping the MAS. If the PO did a good job with the wiring, there was no way for him to know it had been changed. It was a simple mistake on his part.

Your first action should have been contacting him about it, not filing with PayPal. Very few members on this board are out to screw people.

I recently sent the wrong ecu off to a member ,he contacted me here through a pm and he was kinda pissed and rightly so , my mistake and sent him the correct ecu out to him pronto ! , it's happens , not often but it does .

You should really calm down and try to be more respectful to a member that's trying to help you out. Yes, that's an 87+ MAS. However, he said he pulled it right off his 86. It's rather common for people to upgrade their 86s to an 87+ system, and that involves swapping the MAS. If the PO did a good job with the wiring, there was no way for him to know it had been changed. It was a simple mistake on his part.

Your first action should have been contacting him about it, not filing with PayPal. Very few members on this board are out to screw people.

Thats the problem he didn't try and help me

he told me I had an 87 and not 86, with that said sounds like he knew he sent mt me an 87 to 89 MASS. I don't need to calm down,

Lets see if someone puts up a false statement about you

Let's see the whole conversation from start to finish in the pm's before we start assumptions.

You need more proof go check out the post he made yerstarday asking the difference between a 86 MAS and a 87.

After he told me he sent me an 86 and that am wrong my car is an 87

If that doesn't hit you then we need to give members and IQ test before joining

Thanks to all

Edited by iGSR_VR

Thats the problem he didn't try and help me

he told me I had an 87 and not 86, with that said sounds like he knew he sent mt me an 87 to 89 MASS. I don't need to calm down,

Lets see if someone puts up a false statement about you

Did he tell you that before or after you filed a claim with PayPal?

This could've been handled better, but what's done is done. Just sort it out now. Seems the guy got the wrong part, no matter what year you took it off of. Not your fault , but he's clearly not the bad guy either. Don't be bent out of shape about it, stuff happens, sounds like you didn't know the difference when you pulled it from your car. Save face and do the right thing and let's get back to all being cool.

This could've been handled better, but what's done is done. Just sort it out now. Seems the guy got the wrong part, no matter what year you took it off of. Not your fault , but he's clearly not the bad guy either. Don't be bent out of shape about it, stuff happens, sounds like you didn't know the difference when you pulled it from your car. Save face and do the right thing and let's get back to all being cool.

No but I knew 86 was diferent then 87 thru 89

Which is why I specified on my WTB 86 MAS Needed

No but I knew 86 was diferent then 87 thru 89

Which is why I specified on my WTB 86 MAS Needed

That's understood. My bet is that either somebody put a later harness in the guy's 86, or he had a later built 86 that had the 87 setup in it from the factory. He likely didn't know the difference in the plug BEFORE he pulled it off his car and sent it to you. Now that this has all come to light give him a chance to make it right.

That's understood. My bet is that either somebody put a later harness in the guy's 86, or he had a later built 86 that had the 87 setup in it from the factory. He likely didn't know the difference in the plug BEFORE he pulled it off his car and sent it to you. Now that this has all come to light give him a chance to make it right.

Hmmm, that could be true

Its just the fact that he was trying to tell me what year car I had like if it was my fault,

To be sure about the purchase, why weren't an requests for pics of said item. I usually don't buy parts without seeing that it''s what I need for sure. Especially on an item that could easily be for the wrong year of car.

Just sayin'.

But I'm sure the mods will put an end to this pissing match here shortly.

-N8

As Nate said, the mods are probably going to pull the plug on these threads. Take this to PM between you and him and get it sorted out. You're both relatively new here, and although there is the occasional hiccup between members we pride ourselves on being good people who've come together for a common cause, the cars. Just give it a chance. Let us all know how it works out once you get it sorted out.

To be sure about the purchase, why weren't an requests for pics of said item. I usually don't buy parts without seeing that it''s what I need for sure. Especially on an item that could easily be for the wrong year of car.

Just sayin'.

But I'm sure the mods will put an end to this pissing match here shortly.

-N8

Your on the wrong thread there's no pissing match going on here.

Am stating my views with the other members on here who know how to converstate without adding fuel to the fire.

As Nate said, the mods are probably going to pull the plug on these threads. Take this to PM between you and him and get it sorted out. You're both relatively new here, and although there is the occasional hiccup between members we pride ourselves on being good people who've come together for a common cause, the cars. Just give it a chance. Let us all know how it works out once you get it sorted out.

A

Am not new here buddy been here since 2008 right after dual head scam

Just haven't been active cuase my old buddies had everything Eddie has about 14 starions in the back yard,

Carlos ( turbocraft29 )

Joe ( tsiconquest88 ) and other have taught me a bunch but some of the older guys here in miami have sold there cars and moved on, only ones left are Heron ( trigoilgy Turbo and Carlos ( turbocraft ) are left that I know of from the old school Starion Miami Scene,

Turbocraft was the 1st one on here ( and by here I mean this whole forum )to do the Mazda MX-6 Intake it bolt right up to our head, at 1st he was running the stock mx-6 turbo ECU then upgraded to MeagSquirt

http://www.starquest...showtopic=25898

Am one of the good ones am just defening my name and what was done to me, as rightly fully other members here also have the right to do so, the members here that have replied have voiced there opinons and have kept it neutral.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/efb093a28704893b157b821494fe2078--2.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/102_2258.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/105_5722.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/105_5721.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/105_5720.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/105_5719.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/105_5718.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/iGSR_VR/iGSR_VR%20SATRIONS/S6005390.jpg

Edited by iGSR_VR

I am stating my views with the other members on here who know how to conversate without adding fuel to the fire.

Well to most of us, it's not how it reads Sir

However, thanks for the feedback, I'm sure all of us "newbs" will take it under advisement.

-N8

Edited by natallica

Well to most of us, it's not how it reads Sir

However, thanks for the feedback, I'm sure all of us "newbs" will take it under advisement.

-N8

You are right my friend which is why you must first learn to read before you read to learn and understand what your reading.

Am not calling any one nobs if you consider your self a nobs thats all on you.

Am just saying that am not new been here for a while. Thanks