14b turbo

GLHS

14g bolts up. You have to run a different exhaust flange on the down pipe. And I made a pipe coming off the turbo so I could bolt it right up to factory piping. I had a little under that $100 including the turbo to get it running on the car.

14g bolts up. You have to run a different exhaust flange on the down pipe. And I made a pipe coming off the turbo so I could bolt it right up to factory piping. I had a little under that $100 including the turbo to get it running on the car.

your talking about bolts up to the manifold, of course anything t25 will, you can make t28 fit as well.

we are talking out pulling the v-band, and sliding in the 14b/g cartridge, in which case the hotside needs milled out

Hmmm I thought my 14B was my 12a hot side with 12a cartridge and 12a shaft hot wheel with the eclipse cold side with cold wheel and welded on tabs for accuator? Had my 14B made for me from a different forum moderator

Hmmm I thought my 14B was my 12a hot side with 12a cartridge and 12a shaft hot wheel with the eclipse cold side with cold wheel and welded on tabs for accuator? Had my 14B made for me from a different forum moderator

i didnt understand your post, however, you can put a 12a td05 shaft in a 14b td05h, converting it to a td05

Would any one have pics of said maid bracket

You can barely see it on that pic I have but ley me find another

Would any one have pics of said maid bracket

When I hit the house for lunch I will taker a pic

Here are a couple pictures of how I did it. the housing on the right is stock 12a intercooled clocked housing, and on the left is the newer style housing (like you find on eclipe/evo.)

IMG_20121030_114230.jpg

Below, on the left is the old style, right is my modded new style.

IMG_20121030_114245.jpg

BTW, I got these parts from skullz :D

The turbo on the right is actually a modded 14b (with td05 wheel, it came with a tdo5h). I do have a 16G that Im saving for my red/white car, I could sell it, its freshly rebuilt, but I dont really want to sell it.