16g turbo for sale!!!

ragdoll_unlimited

i have for sale a fully rebuild, with a powder coated compressor housing 16g. 0 miles on the rebuild, also comes with a 20k warranty against parts and labor defects. stock bolt-up to exhaust manifold, and downpipe. price is set at $325 without core $280 with core. what is a core? an old broken or worn out turbo that no longer works. if you have questions or trades, feel free to send me a pm!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have for sale a fully rebuild, with a powder coated compressor housing 16g. 0 miles on the rebuild, also comes with a 20k warranty against parts and labor defects. stock bolt-up to exhaust manifold, and downpipe. price is set at $325 without core $280 with core. what is a core? an old broken or worn out turbo that no longer works. if you have questions or trades, feel free to send me a pm!

PM sent

what are you putting on your car? need any ideas?

I would love some ideas. The car will stay TBI for awhile with a translator setup. I am looking for one that will bolt to the stock manifold and downpipe.

I wouldn't want to go small. In fact I would like something big enough that it can pull on the highway yet small enough to spool somewhat fast. Really like right in the middle. In terms of "stages", I wouldn't mind having a step up with a little bit of lag but with some more top end.

So that leaves me thinking of 16g, S16g (supposedly slightly larger?), or an 18g correct?

Edited by ColdScrip

ragdoll, would the Green be a good turbo for a street car that with a big "ohmph"? Basically, is the spooling pretty quick with em? or would a better street turbo be the E316G? I know the E3 is the godly street turbo for DSM's, but what about for the big ol' G54? also, how do you make the greens fit stock downpipes and headers? considering the green is a tdo6 based turbo, how do you make one with a tdo5h while having the same performance? Just wondering. Also, what are your prices on the green, E316G, ect? basically, could you name all the turbo's you could make with pricing? I think it would help everyone out here pic a turbo they may want from you. Thanks :)

-Justin

ragdoll, would the Green be a good turbo for a street car that with a big "ohmph"? Basically, is the spooling pretty quick with em? or would a better street turbo be the E316G? I know the E3 is the godly street turbo for DSM's, but what about for the big ol' G54? also, how do you make the greens fit stock downpipes and headers? considering the green is a tdo6 based turbo, how do you make one with a tdo5h while having the same performance? Just wondering. Also, what are your prices on the green, E316G, ect? basically, could you name all the turbo's you could make with pricing? I think it would help everyone out here pic a turbo they may want from you. Thanks :)

-Justin

the reason the evo3 is such a great turbo is because of the flow it produces and how fast it makes it. on the g54b it would be a very good combo, the only problem is that it spools to quickly. when it comes into boost it turns and immediate 26psi out and some people may not like the instant max boost response they get.

as for the fp green, its a great turbo with alot of mid and high pull. it will slowly spool to around 2500-3000 then it starts to pull extremely hard, so if you like a little lag and alot of pull i would do the green. i will get a price list together for all the turbos i offer.

if you dont see something for sale feel free to ask, more than likely i can get it made within a couple of weeks. i know that in the past i have had some time issues on sending things out and getting them done on a deadline, for those that have had to wait im sorry , but 8-5 m-saturday makes it hard to get to the machine shop and get every done.

feel free to send me a pm!

Interesting.

The previous owner of my 'quest had a 20g installed and decided it was too much. He suggested I go to a 18g instead.

How comparable are the 18g and Evo3 regarding power? If the Evo isn't all that much less I'd probably go for that instead. I'm not looking for this thing to be un-streetable or anything...but I'd definitely like to hit at least 300whp.