Front strut KYB cartridge loose after tightening?

Mech
    By Mech,
    Boought KYB 365060 front cartidges.  When i tighten the nut that comes with the shock, the shock still has about a half of play in it.  Why?  I see nothing from the old shock that I could use, unless something was missing from the kyb box?   This is an SHP strut, and I cut off the adjuster so the shock could go in . Is the strut body itself a little taller on SHP?

88 ESI R for sale

88 Esi R for sale
    By 88 Esi R for sale,
    Selling my all original 88 ESI R. Never modded or raced. 113k miles, auto trans, black, new tires. Runs great, body and interior excellent. 

Fuel System Overhaul

Jay77
    By Jay77,
    HI Guys,    The 88 Starion I acquired from a recking yard has sat for many number of years. Pulled off the gas tank and discovered it is rusted out. Are there any aftermarket gas tank options that won't require a ton of modifications? injectors being cleaned and flowed. New fuel lines, pump, filters, etc ordered from MKS. 

86 stumbles 2000-3000 rpm

tux
    By tux,
    Curious if anyone one has any idea at 2000-3000 rpm in any gear as soon as I hit 0 psi I get popping and the car falls on its face.  If I get to 3000 rpm while in vacuum, she runs fine in positive boost pressure.  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

1. elconquestador
      elconquestador
      (40 years old)
  • Members

No members to show