carbor fiber parts

3sdsmer

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=143240 ive been talking with this place to make some parts for us, they are wiling to make anything and want to make starquest parts. i ask about doors in the past after i saw there doors for the 3000gt, so what do people want? what will people pay? looks like we need 7+ for what ever is made. dashboards, hoods, fenders, bumpers, header panel, trim parts, so the ? is to you.

Start with something small and reasonably affordable. That way a few people can be able to pull the trigger on it and sport it on their car and get the word out.

That or make a run of some parts like gauge hoods or radio surrounds and sell them on ebay to get the interest going.

Other wise you just end up with a 10 page long thread of people throwing out ideas and nay saying the whole concept to the point that you get irritated and scrap the project. That's how it usually goes unfortunately.

• Like 1

Down the line I like to see some 83 style carbon fiber hoods but I wouldn't be in the market for one for a while yet.

They are already available. http://starionpartsfactory.com

let me try this what would be the top 5 things we would want made

Search this forum for carbon fiber parts GPs and read up. You will see what you are up against.

BC_99

Search this forum for carbon fiber parts GPs and read up. You will see what you are up against.

BC_99

^^^ This ^^^

Would love to see something come about, but the chances are slim. The SQ community en masse just isn't going to be paying $800+ for cf doors when most of us are scrounging just to keep them running.

Although I'd love to be wrong here...it would be nice to see a company enter into the SQ market.

Edited by NikoFab