Cometic MLS. Need your help.

Funky Phil

Okay, I have been speaking with them and they are and always have been on board, BUT we have to cover tooling cost. So...... If you are interested (seriously) these are the prices.

100x $130

50x. $175

After initial purchase, these will be forever available.

Info

These are true MLS gaskets from Cometic

For the price above, you will put in money towards tooling and recieve a headgasket.

Customizeable gasket thickness up to .140 to compensate for resurfaced heads or a little dip in CR.

Phil

My shop tried to do this for me a few years back and the cost was just far too high for one guy to take it on. Now that I'm O-ringed I probably wouldn't benefit but like joe said it's a nice item to have around!

Count me in

I'd be down. I talked to Cometic staff at Sema show some years ago. I was looking at Honda and DSM gaskets.

They make good stuff. We used them on B series Honda engines. Heck we reused their gasket on a few Honda engines after rod knock and spun bearings. Gasket held up being reused.

Any ideas on the timeline once everyone is on board? I wouldn't think it would take too long.

From reading their stuff it looks like they'd make ONE if someone wanted to pay for it.

I'm 99.9% IN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These will become stock items once the initial purchase went through.

If you guys really are interested, we need to start putting the money together. What we can do is set a deadline for payoff and if it is not met by then Ill refund everyone 100%.