Car and parts, Killingly, CT

I thought this would be the same person, but each ad has a different phone #:

First ad:

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/pts/4028736718.html

vfs9r-4028736718@sale.craigslist.org

Posted: 2013-08-27, 10:29AM EDT

Chrysler conquest mitsubishi starion parts - $1 (killingly)

Parting out my 87 widebody. Everything is available and I don't want a lot for any of it. Car ran and drove until the fuel rail shook loose and caught the thing on fire. Damage was mostly cosmetic and wiring melting and I was gonna get it going again but landlord said get it out of here. So, here's what it has to offer:

Seats and interior black leather

Headlights and body panels

Motor and 5 speed

Factory turbo

Turbo back 2.5 inch custom exhaust

Emission free alum head, ported and polished, aftermarket can

Stock bottom end with balance shaft delete

Ten pound alum flywheel

All brakes and factory rims

Also have a new wiring harness ready to go and drop into chassis. Like the whole harness.

Basically car caught fire under hood and melted all the sensors and plastic under the hood, then the fire dept tore my dash apart and wrecked the front of the hood and s***. Other than that the car and drive train are mint I mean I drove the thing for a few weeks. Its all there and all for sale cheap. Take the whole thing if you want. Only gonna get maybe 150 for it scrap weight so if you have 30 bucks and need a headlight motor or something or a few things feel free to get a hold of me I'm not gonna say no. 860 nine three three 5642 call or text or email.

Second ad:

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/4024505450.html

8fhxx-4024505450@sale.craigslist.org

Posted: 2013-08-25, 10:18AM EDT

1987 Conquest TSI project - $1200 (Killingly)

Selling my '87 Conquest that I have owned since '91. It is black and a 5spd with a straight and solid body. It has been stored indoors for years until I sold the house.

It is sold as a PROJECT. The motor and tranny are out.

Here is what goes with it; complete '89 motor on a stand. original block. good transmission. 2 valve updated head. TEP cam. 16G turbo with upgraded piping.

The extras for performance upgrades;

JE forged pistons - new, lightened flywheel - new, 3 puck ceramic clutch - new, set of swirled/ undercut valves - new, Hybrid t3/t4 turbo - new, counterbalance eliminator, gasket sets...ETC.

box loads of extra parts.

I would prefer to sell as one project lot... if I am low balled I will part out on Ebay.

Email or call your questions,

John 860-478-6666