Silverado sale/trade

SLOWnSTEADY

Figure it is a long shot but might as well take the chance. I've got a 1999 (new body stye), Silverado, LS, Z71, extended cab, 5.3L, 4x4, auto, 117K miles, tow package, Panasonic cd player, MTX speakers, sub/amp under rear seat, fender flares, 32" tires, nerf bars, dimond plate tool box ad bed rail caps, blacked out front grill (silver emblem), off-road lights on front bumper, upgraded alternator and wiring, think that's about it...

I'd like to trade it for a quest plus cash or a quest and a truck/SUV. Going to be doing a swap so a really nice roller would be acceptable also. Blue book is $8k~ but I will trade down, just really want another quest for my next build. I am located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

only pic I have at the moment, can get more if needed... lights aren't on it in the pic, obviously. Just put them on a coupe days ago and that pic is a couple weeks old.

post-12820-0-94079400-1408314417_thumb.jpg

Edited by SLOWnSTEADY

i live in alabama i have a 1989 red conquest spent about 7,000 dollars runs like a champ can send pictures it's in the paint shop now getting buffed and waxed,black interior leather package will only trade straight up,if interested reply back with a telephone # and i will take pictures and send them to your phone,to nice of a car inside and out including how it runs to trade and give money for that sweeet ride you have,so if your still interested let me know......