MPI ’88 White Starion with black ’83 hood + tons of performance parts –Not Running

gober803

I have a '88 White Starion with black '83 hood, and a pile of performance parts. Currently the engine is out and it needs a new bottom end, this car was my life for many years but things change and it has been going on five years without working on it so it’s time for it to go. The engine was removed due to a rod bearing but ran great once upon a time.

I am not interested in parting it out so the sale is all or nothing.

Below is a list of parts that are included. (I am sure I will forget some)

Odometer says 33k and does work but I can't guarantee it is accurate

Magna Intake with 4.6l throttle body.

750 cc Injectors.

SDS Engine / Fuel management system with distributor less Coil packs (Factory ECU and harness has been removed)

Custom exhaust header with T4 flange (Never been installed)

T4 Turbo (Rebuilt - never been installed)

Wideband O2 Sensor / Gauge

Electronic Boost Controller

Non-Jet valve head - Ported / polished with HD valve springs and oversized SS valves

Performance CAM shaft (don't remember details)

Oversized intercooler

Solid intercooler pipes

Blow off valve

Black ’83 hood with scoop , and ’88 hood painted same as car

3” Engine back exhaust

Factory exhaust manifold with 16g turbo (12a ported to 16g)

Manual transmission

Lightened ’86 Flywheel

Stock Crankshaft

De-stroked Crankshaft (g52b)

The body is still in good shape, but could use a new paint job. It has been sitting in my garage for 5 years. The electrical system not related to the engine still works well including all interior components. The A/C was removed prior to my owner ship of it. Also included is the I have two engine blocks (one is no good), I am attaching some photos to the post of the outside and a few of the parts, if anyone wants additional photos or has specific questions send me an email :

Interior is cloth, dark in color and in great shape, no sunroof,

Vehicle located in Rochester Hills, Michigan

Christopher_Stanek@yahoo.com <-- preferred method of contact.

Don’t send a PM because I may not get it

More pictures availablepost-4037-0-56203000-1431395967_thumb.jpgpost-4037-0-10860200-1431396112_thumb.jpgpost-4037-0-70737600-1431396159_thumb.jpg

Sorry about not posting a price. I have been out of the Starquest world for a while and am struggling with what everything is worth. I am thinking $2500 but could the veteran members let me know if this is high, low, or a good price?

I have gotten a few emails asking about the interior so I posted some pictures online.

The one photo of the glove box area is poorly lit but was taken with the trim pulled back to show the SDS controller in the factory ECU location and controller box installed in glove box.

http://s43.photobucket.com/user/gober803/library/Starion

I added more photos online. To questions about selling parts I really want to sell everything together as much of it wont work without the other parts. I have everything needed to make this car run (yes I have the injector resisters) but the entire factory engine harness has been removed for the engine management system so I do not have spare parts for factory ignition vehicles.

http://s43.photobucket.com/user/gober803/library/Starion

well if I had the extra cash I'd be all over this, but sadly to say I don't. Oldest daughter just got married... Kinda broke for now

• 2 months later...

I thought it was a great deal as well. I had some interest but then my phone number changed. It is still for sale and I will be willing to go down in price to $2,000. Again I still don't want to part the car out (even if it would be worth more). I would really like to see it get put back together but that is up to the buyer.

I can be contacted at Christopher_Stanek@Yahoo.com

• 1 month later...