WTB: Good Condition SHP Wheels

hswint

Hey guys,

I'm new here and looking for a set of 16x8 and 16x9 SHP wheels. I've got paypal ready and will cover shipping. Please post or text me pictures and prices.

I may possibly be interested in a set of 4 16x8s as well.

My number is 706-699-1830.

Thanks,

Hunter

Edited by hswint

I don't understand why you would say that shp wheels don't look right on a quest...that's gotta be the most ridiculous thing I have heard...lol.

I had to go back and read the comments again to make sure I was reading that correct...you say they look "hella sunk" on a quest....I just don't understand I guess. They look the best on quests period!! That's what they came on so for someone to say they don't look right on them has no idea what they are talking about and I know that's not just my opinion...sorry normally I bite my tongue and don't say anything when I see stuff like this, but this is one that I couldn't just move on from lol.

Edited by Bills89quest

I don't understand why you would say that shp wheels don't look right on a quest...that's gotta be the most ridiculous thing I have heard...lol.

I had to go back and read the comments again to make sure I was reading that correct...you say they look "hella sunk" on a quest....I just don't understand I guess. They look the best on quests period!! That's what they came on so for someone to say they don't look right on them has no idea what they are talking about and I know that's not just my opinion...sorry normally I bite my tongue and don't say anything when I see stuff like this, but this is one that I couldn't just move on from lol.

I never said they don't look right, I said they don't fit. They are gorgeous wheels and look good on just about anything they are on.. What I meant is that on SQs the wheels are nowhere near flush (sit too far under the fender). I prefer my wheels to be closer to the fender. Just a personal opinion, didn't mean to step on any toes.

Edited by hswint

I guess I just misunderstood you then. If that's your personal preference then by all means, I don't take offense, but I thought you were implying that these wheels don't look right on quests. I think I share the same opinion as most that these wheels look killer on starquests, in fact I don't think, in my opinion, that there is another wheel out there that looks as good as the shp wheels do on our cars. Anyways, I apologize to ya, it was just a misunderstanding..:)

I guess I just misunderstood you then. If that's your personal preference then by all means, I don't take offense, but I thought you were implying that these wheels don't look right on quests. I think I share the same opinion as most that these wheels look killer on starquests, in fact I don't think, in my opinion, that there is another wheel out there that looks as good as the shp wheels do on our cars. Anyways, I apologize to ya, it was just a misunderstanding..:)

One word,,

Do-luck double six

B