WTB flatty shell

Convette

Ive got what ya need in Vegas mang , two to choose from , one 86 Starion and a 85 Conquest automatic , both have super straight bodies and ZERO rust , West coast cars from day 1 . :)
  • Like 1

I'm waiting for the inevitable post of "I wish you were closer" from someone that has a rust free yellow widebody w/ sunroof for low $ in Florida. :D Sounds like plenty within range for what the OP wants. Edited by Starquest_Shopper

Ive got what ya need in Vegas mang , two to choose from , one 86 Starion and a 85 Conquest automatic , both have super straight bodies and ZERO rust , West coast cars from day 1 . :)

Just the man I was hoping to hear from. I will have to check it out sometime around mesquite... The auto might be best suited for my needs...

Thanks for the PM's guys. I want to start with a flatty cause they are light weight. Big plans just hit the drawing board. (awd, boosted, nastynessism, attack vehicle)

Thanks for the PM's guys. I want to start with a flatty cause they are light weight. Big plans just hit the drawing board. (awd, boosted, nastynessism, attack vehicle)

This is all fine n dandy ^ Flatties are also easier to park when drunk ( less risk of scraping the sheet metal )also you'll never hear "hey nice Supra ! " , i could go on , flatties just don't get the respect they deserve and it looks like you have plans in the works to change that ,to finish up let me add the famous AWD rally Starions started out as flatsiders ! :)
  • Like 1