Come on

Steph_tsi

So your dad still won't sell you his quest?

Did he give you a reason?

I have a theory:

You are young and your dad does not think you are responsible enough to handle a turbo car

A personal experiences:

In the late 80's my dad was look at a brand new turbo daytona

the salesman took one look at me and told my dad that he should not get a turbo car with a son who was about to get his license

brochacho. there arent that many of these around in good condition.

personally i think if you were ready for one of these things you'd show a little more patience in things like:

1)finding a car

2)reaching the 50 post count minimum

just my 2cents. and im not some stubborn old man either. im 21.

My first quest I spent 3 months looking and had it shipped from California to Georgia......word of advice.....Don't do that.....lol.....Thanks for the compliment. Edited by BOHO

Took me four months to find the right one and three months to finish paying for it and the transmission to go to it... And I still don't have either one. I'm transporting mine from Idaho to new mexico... Like BOHO said, don't do it. OR, if you you do. Do it whn gas is under $100 a gallon.

Hey- call me, thinking about selling my baby out of my collection.....89 and sweet...done right with no expenses spared- good stuff. Call me at 646 483 3406, keith. I will be putting it up for sale soon so call me to discuss if u want a jump on it. I Just spent another 3K on it so everything is perfect and was done less than 500 miles ago with all receipts. I am in nj and have no problem meeting you etc being in DE..

Hey- call me, thinking about selling my baby out of my collection.....89 and sweet...done right with no expenses spared- good stuff. Call me at 646 483 3406, keith. I will be putting it up for sale soon so call me to discuss if u want a jump on it. I Just spent another 3K on it so everything is perfect and was done less than 500 miles ago with all receipts. I am in nj and have no problem meeting you etc being in DE..

Ok. Thanks bro.