1988 Starion 5-spd black

joebeckham

Parting out 1988 Mitsubishi Starion

Orland, Ca 95963 just off I5

90 miles north of Sac, 60-70 miles south of redding

Would like to sell the whole thing. Wheels and tires are already sold.

Take the whole thing for $500obo.

Had a small engine backfire and burned a fair share of the wiring/throttle body area.

Wheels, tires, turbo and intercooler are already spoken for.

Body is in great shape other than the driver front fender. All glass is great except windshield.

Mechanical: Has brand new kyb struts front and rear with adjustable ride height strut sleeves. LSD rear, 5-speed trans, stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel. Motor had less than 20,000 on it, but would need to be gone through at least to replace gaskets and seals. Brand new walbro fuel pump.

Custom full 3" exhaust with no cats and a 4.5" fart can muffler. You would have to make it adapt to your stock or an aftermarket downpipe because the way the person built it.

Interior: Dash is no good, headliner is okay.. just burned the cloth off. Rear seats are salvageable if you can get all the melted plastic off. Rear panels are all perfect. Has the rear wiper fluid reservoir in perfect shape. Power windows and locks work. Hell even the stock alarm worked until the fire happened. Lol

Can't really think of anything else. Comment on here or text/call me for more info. 530-519-8001

I have no clue how to add pictures, but I can't text or email them to you if interested

Thanks for reading