My kill list thus far

Convette

So far...

-2011 mustang gt... waste of gas

-2011 Caddy CTS-V from a 30mph roll, spun second, hit thrid spun a little more, we were dead even well over 100. We were both shocked..lol

-1993 RX-7 Ls swap- dead even- same power, roughly the same weight.

parked for winter..ghey...

-Tonight, first race of the year.... a 2008? (last gen bodystyle) Mustang Shelby Gt. 1st race from a second gear roll, spun most of second while taking a hot dump on him...lol 2nd go around(cause he got embarassed in front of his girl the first time), 1st gear roll.. we were about even till I hit 2nd, (retarded wheel spin again) top of second had a car and half on him, top of third 2-3 cars... so fun. I love beating my car.

Better tires and race better cars, we have a few super charged c6 vettes, supercharger lt1 260z, twin turbo vipers and a 600hp vr6 awd golf that run around this area that would be great races. Edited by Scotty Dont

why would any of those be good races for him? AFAIK, isnt his car a N/A ls1?

You just threw out a bunch of 170mph capable cars....like, huh? how is that in his league?

u need better tires

I lowered the car too much last night, threw the cambur all the way in on the rears, still rubbed too much, and traction suffered. I got 275 potenza's... Just got no weight in the rear.

Better tires and race better cars, we have a few super charged c6 vettes, supercharger lt1 260z, twin turbo vipers and a 600hp vr6 awd golf that run around this area that would be great races.

CTS-V makes 555hp and is supercharged....Not a slow car, the Shelby's not a slow car either, its just that mine is faster...lol There are cars with parachutes on the streets here, I can easily get my tail beat if i want to...lol.

Who races to Lose! Those cars are all known fast cars. Great kills! I see some hating on here myself, Big Congrats from me, the car looks great and sounds fast too. It gets my respect.

So, went out tonight shopping, figured id hit the strip on the way home...

Ran into a new m5. Exhaust,intake, prolly a tune.. 1st race, from a 2nd gear roll, spun again he pulled half a car...couldn't find third, over. Car was stupid fast.

Next run, 2nd again, less wheel spin this time dead even, hit third, he got a little jump and slowly started to walk, top of third my bumper was at his rear tire... I lost to a car 16 times the price of mine..lol I need 100 more hp...

Was pacing with a 2011 z06 vette...procharged,cam,exhaust..

700 at the wheels.... Lol it wasnt worth either one of us wasting gas, or trying to get arrested...lol

Its going to be a great summer....

I ran one on my Focus for a while...you need a LOT of exhaust gases to spool a turbo that far away from the manifold. It's tough to keep the temp high to aid the turbo in spooling but ceramic coating and heat wrapping the exhaust leading to the turbo and using a turbo blanket helps significantly, as does using a BB turbo.

FWIW even if it doesn't make as much power as a traditional turbo system, it's something that would make your unique build even more unique and the exhaust note with these things is to die for. Not to mention the slower spooling makes it awesome for daily driving.

Lol. The thing of it is, I could give a flying faq about drag racing... Its cool, don't get me wrong. The car is built to turn, not to just go sraight. Ill kill much more on a road / auto cross course than a red neck drag strip.

Its not by any means crazy fast, but its a reliable 12 sec car.

And I can def get more than 50hp out of a tune and a cam.

Don't be so sure of yourself. Power to weight fool.