Dudes at work talkin.

BrokenquestTSI

well, everyday im talkin about my car at work an everyone gets on me about it. "that cars a piece of crap", "slow, old rust bucket", (even tho its rustfree. :biggrinumbrella1: ) so, one of the dudes has idk, an older mustang. some of you know that i hate them so i was anticipating shutting him down. Then we got, "4 cylinder junk" blah blah blah. lol

so oneday when i got off i was warming my car up at the top of the parking lot where i park( :biggrinumbrella1: ), and the mustang dude was off too an was out front of the store talkin to a cashier(i work at a grocery store lol). So i rode down there to show him my car which i kno, deep down, they all wanted to see. He has some older motor so his car was all rumblin, but mine was louder cuz i have a 3inch. HA! he was all embarased. the girl didnt really kno that, but him and i knew he was. i can just tell. guess cuz we're dudes. Anyway, he wanted me to do a burnout for some reason. (i know, i know....but we all know rustang owners are all lk this) i just revved it alittle for em from inside the engine bay. Then he said "ill do one first". so i said watever dude. an he did one up the parking lot. first thing i saw was that only his right tire spun! so i pointed an laughed. AAAhahahahahaaa! So he just left the parking lot. lol. me an the girl were standin there next to MY car. lol. guess once he heard my car he got scared an he seen me pointing an laughing at him. idk.

Then my boss, and the stock crew all came out cuz they got off as well. store was closing. They talk shyt too. i was already in my car gettin ready to leave, an i just continued to leave an as i drove past the manager an this one guy, they shouted "piece of sh!t" i was already in first slowly ridin outta the parking lot, so what did i do? lol popped the clutch an the @ss end kicked to the side an i burned all up to the top of the parkin lot an manuvered around the curbs with practiced bravado an stopped at the exit an drove normal up the road. never heard anything daragatory about my car ever again. compliments all the time now.

Sorry theres no lk, racing in this post. But what can i say? it dont take much to impress people an change their minds real quick about these cars. Everyone wants one now.....

-Broken

ps, i know i mispelled alot of words but idc. lol you got the picture eh? :thumbsup:

Edited by BrokenquestTSI

cool dude. thats always good to know. yea an GTXThunder just gave a a nice clean 12a turbo with absoutely NO shaft play for cheap. so, other than that 12a i was running b4. it was burning alot of oil an had alot of shaft play. i bought it from conquestbass for 20 bux a long time ago. lol. Car runs great man. we painted the block red an sprayed over the oil pressure sensor so that doesnt work. gotta fix that. thanks alot again man. yea an im sure ill call upon you for other things eventually. lol.

-Jordan

indeed. also, they all supposedly hated it before they even seen it cuz i always talk about it. lol. is anyone else like me and is completey obsessed with the cars?! lol

Ya I'm obsessed with mine. I haven't worked on one of my other projects since I got the quest!!

hell i have STARQUEST tattoo'd on my arm

you're crazy...thats like getting a woman's name tattooed on your arm...lol

especially with a car as bipolar as a Quest :)

Oh...and my dad says I'm obsessed with mine, and that I have my mind set on the wrong thing...since I do have a 1968 Barracuda convertible sitting in the garage waiting to be restored. Which, is worth more to me than the Quest...but...

...I guess since I'm driving the Quest right now that makes me more prone to put money into it.

But...someday I'll hit the lotto and finish all my projects

Edited by strang3majik

hell i have STARQUEST tattoo'd on my arm

First I read the topic starter and then I saw this. ^ This is the most awesome thread ever. I'm going to have dreams of roasted ponies and kick-a** tattoos now.

Chris

BTW, where are the pics of this tat? I would love to see it.

yea man thats awesome......i didnt even see your arm. and id like to take the time to say, if i was GIVEN a lamborghini countach or something, id burn it all up over lk a week, and then id sell it, or ANY CAR in the world for that matter an buy a starquest and mod it to hell. but thats just me. its my favorite car. no really, no other car would make me happy as the conniebird.

Dude at my work with an MR2 was talking a bunch of trash...one day I caught him at a light, LOL.

I really wasnt sure what would happen, because that car weighs all of 12 pounds, but the Starion zipped right on by him, and I was only running ~10 psi.

a 3.55 geared Limited Slip Independent Rear suspension differential....yes they do sir :)

In all the widebodies yes. Narrow bodied cars, are more often then not , non limitied slip.

Edited by AndyW