Radio/afc/wideband/turbo timer trim

jellyneck

Yes looks nice. I don't know what I am going to do yet, I wanted to keep the fact style radio or use a 300gt because Im not sure mine is working still.

Think I still need a turbo timer , may have all the other things...I've got to do soemthing fast almost ready for that area..working from the hatch up..I just got in a triple gauge pillar pod...I'm having trouble with the interior side piece for the coat hangers..how do you get this confounded piece back in? It has like 4 plastic pieces plus a screw and I don't see how it can ever line up right?

Hey let me go and take some pics and maybe you can help me out? I need the same piece for an '86 ESI-R...my interior is black. I already have single CD , APEXI and AIR/Fuel....I'll send you what I have...I know I need turbo timer at least...

Thanks

yes looks great! Clean install.

Thanks!

Yes looks nice. I don't know what I am going to do yet, I wanted to keep the fact style radio or use a 300gt because Im not sure mine is working still.

Think I still need a turbo timer , may have all the other things...I've got to do soemthing fast almost ready for that area..working from the hatch up..I just got in a triple gauge pillar pod...I'm having trouble with the interior side piece for the coat hangers..how do you get this confounded piece back in? It has like 4 plastic pieces plus a screw and I don't see how it can ever line up right?

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=124229#entry1208773

That usually helps me out when taking stuff apart and putting it back together.

Hey let me go and take some pics and maybe you can help me out? I need the same piece for an '86 ESI-R...my interior is black. I already have single CD , APEXI and AIR/Fuel....I'll send you what I have...I know I need turbo timer at least...

Thanks

I'm confused, are you asking me to make you one?