1987 Wide Body Sterring center link needed

onaqwst

These are still available new from the dealer. I've gotten two in the past few years and they were anywhere from $140-200 depending on if the dealer was greedy or not. Since they go out somewhat commonly, I'd reccomend a new one, because even a good used one might not have too much life left in it.

Of course, sometimes our budget won't allow for new and we have to get used, but even then, I'd say $20 for a known good one is a bit low. It may weigh less than a crossmember, but it is a more intricate part with joints and something that wears out somewhat commonly so there's plenty of demand, but not much supply. I've gotten used ones before too, and have paid as much as $60 for a known good, low mileage centerlink. If condition isn't known but the joints are visibly in good shape, I'd say maybe around $30-35ish? If the joints don't look so hot, I would only bother with getting them if they were free.

That being said, if Mike wants to sell them for $20 a pop, I'll buy all the good ones he has that you don't buy.

Edited by Burton