Rebult 87 starion Engine with manual Tranny

Slopez43

I have a rebuilt motor out of a 87 starion, with new parts, new head, cam shaft, hydrolic lifters, springs, gaskets, 8:1 pistons, race prepped rods, and new timing components, and will come with the intake manifold too with custom cannon mpi intake, 152lb injectors, modded stock exhaust manifold. It comes with a 5 speed manual tranny tht just needs a flywheel. It has a stage 3 clutch it that grips well, so pretty much a complete motor bundle. It will run just need a flywheel. I changed my mind on finishing it so Im pulling it out and throwing a v8 in it so i dont need the motor anymore more of a muscle fan, so i will take $1200obo for the whole bundle, and i do have a Holset Hx35 turbo that can go with it will intercooler and down piping. I know tht might be high but gotta start somewhere. just throw me an offer i cant refuse, Id appreciate honest offers thx. and i am willing to part it out just let me know what you want ill throw you a price. im located in Bethalto IL if you want to come take a look at it and its for pick up for the motor only, will ship anything else, Plz shoot me any offer will negotiate needs gone fast.

post-24346-0-87323200-1325407440_thumb.jpgpost-24346-0-21371500-1325407448_thumb.jpgpost-24346-0-95790300-1325407460_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slopez43

What are you running for an intercooler, and is that and the piping for sale ? PM me, thanks, C300