stainless steel air dam brackets are back.

Big John

ok guys i have them back again. i have made 10 sets for now so when they are gone i will make 10 more. these will be first come first serve as i don't remember who ask for them first. The price is $75.00 per set plus 5.00 for shipping. just let me know if you are interested. Thanks john

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am working out of my home town so if you want a set of brackets send me a money order to john fluce 2314b senic loop rd. Pigeon forge tn. 37863. And i will send them out as i receive the money and your address. When these are gone i should have 10 more sets ready to ship out.

I am working out of my home town so if you want a set of brackets send me a money order to john fluce 2314b senic loop rd. Pigeon forge tn. 37863. And i will send them out as i receive the money and your address. When these are gone i should have 10 more sets ready to ship out.

John,

Would you please post pictures of what you are selling? Also, please let us know what pieces are included so that we can determine what additional pieces, if any, are needed to bolt on a new airdam. I need a set of airdam brackets, but I'm not one to blindly send money.

Thanks,

Alex

John,

Would you please post pictures of what you are selling? Also, please let us know what pieces are included so that we can determine what additional pieces, if any, are needed to bolt on a new airdam. I need a set of airdam brackets, but I'm not one to blindly send money.

Thanks,

Alex

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/samueljbaker/0629091609.jpg

http://www.starquest...pic=93241&st=20

Post 29

Edited by BuGG

Yes i got the money from those who paid. I took the brackets to a welder to have the bolts welded in place and he said he would work them in. I checked on them and he had not done them i will give him another day or so and if he has not welded them i will drive back to my home town and pick up my welder and do them myself. I still have 5 sets left on the first run. Thanks john