Dyno Day Oct 25 2014

StarquestRescue

Dyno day and meet. Oct 25, 2014

Hamburgers, dogs and soda provided by the shop.

You do not have to dyno, or even bring your quest. But you must bring your self and friends for it to be a meet!

http://bradyshighperformance.com/

Brady's High Performance

386 Millwood Rd.

Willow Street ,PA 17584

Sorry fellas heading to Texas,,,,, would love to have my car on the dyno though.

Your meets on my bucket list, but i would not expect any one to come 600 plus miles for just a 1/2 day dyno meet.

My 14g turbo blow up, if turbo fix by than I'll try to come. Up grading to 16g

It would be good to see you again. Hopefully we will have at least 3 cars

• 1 month later...

Going over some logs and tweaking as I type.

I got the MapDaddy installed too. :) No more 20psi limit. It would just be nice to see it run 25psi before flooring it on the dyno ... Well that why I am trailering it!!

Edited by psu_Crash

I really hate missing out on this again. I could have used a vacation day but lose alot of money doin so. And tryin to get back on my feet with bills I cant afford not to work everyday. FML

All good Joe! You have to to what you have to do. Spring dyno day will be here before you know it. Apparently I have some work to do before then :)

It was a good time as always even though i didn't hit my power goals.

I did figure out why my car acted up on the second set of pulls though. Overboost protection was set to cut spark at 255kPa .. or right about 23 psi

Between runs I loaded up an old tune and completely forgot about changing the overboost now that I run the 4-Bar ... dam!

And John, It happened all right! But they get AWEFUL angry about cameras in there lol!

Edited by psu_Crash

360/393 with way retarded timing. Then with a decent timing map and overboost at 255kPa only 350 give or take a few each run but still close 400tq. Right when I would spool up it cit spark on me. Couldn't figure out wth was going on until I looked back over the tune I loaded on the second pulls. Of course I was back home then. Instant face palm lol