CXRacing 3 inch Down pipe for stock turbo $149

Again this is the old *DM dp , its more of a precat elimination pipe and its 2.5 inch in diameter and not 3inch , its a worthwhile mod and good for 11 to 12 rwhp , retains the use of the old precat springs so no flex pipe required , fit and finish is way superior to the T.E.P item . Edited by SOTTY

You're right, looking at the pipe it's 2.5", otherwise it would need to taper at the flange like the MK1 versions.

Yeah Sotty I remember bolting on my first TEP downpipe years ago and loving the seat of the pants improvement. One of the best mods.

• 3 months later...
What mods are necessary to mate this to the stock turbo? Looked at the other one on Ebay with the flex pipe, and stated it requires drilling new holes to mate to stock exhaust. Looking to maybe install the TEP "b" pipe and have an N.O.S. HKS exhaust I'd like to install at the same time. Any thoughts or advise on this swap guys?

Its a straight swap to the o.e.m "b" pipe , you retain the original springs from the o.e.m pre cat but using the new bolts hopefully provided (they should be) , this dp will also work with the T.e.p off road "b" pipe.