86 tsi MPI project F/S !! need gone asap !! make offer !!

black86tsi

I have an 86 tsi and a technique(parts car) F/S

I have over 5000 in parts that go with the cars I need these gone I dont have time for them anymore and really need the money. I really hate to sale (TSI is the first car I ever bought) but I need the money and hate seeing them just set wasting way.... here is the add I have for them on CL http://tulsa.craigsl...5126378948.html

I know that the management system is old but I do have a base tune file saved in my email for it! (tec 2 i believe)

Edited by black86tsi

Are you selling any parts or trying to sell everything together? Looking for a walbro 255 external pump, shoot me a PM if you'd consider selling yours. Otherwise, good luck with your sale.

did you ever get it running with the mpi? What mpi is it? I have a '86 project right now...

I didn't get her running as I was about to take the head to the machinist to get the cam setup then start putting her together. I have more stuff then I have listed on Craigslist if someone is serious about buying I can get a hard list of parts!!!

Edited by black86tsi

Updated parts list all parts come with the car

You can look up the cost of the parts and see I have about 5000 just in parts

Custom muiltport intake

Turbo trilogy injectors

Walbro 255 fuel pump

89 clutch and flywheel

Braided and coated brake, clutch, oil cooler, ABS delete lines

Mk1 struts, mk1 3" 304 stainless exhaust , mk1 adjustable cam gear

All engine internals and gaskets bought from (DAD) aka randy at engine machine service

ARP rod bolts, head studs ,HD Valve springs , Ajusa head gasket, full upper end gasket kit, full lower gasket set, bs eliminate kit, full timing kit,all new studs and nuts (intake and exhaust), intake and exhaust vavles.

Keepers locks for the 83 style valves to go with the Tim C .499 lift roller cam

Clear lens

Edited by black86tsi

• 3 months later...
Update!!!! I need this gone I will be keeping a few parts but most everything must go don't have time for this project anymore if anyone is truly interested and has cash in hand We can talk no tire kickers please. Will pm number for serious buyers