Sotty, aka Scotty Gibb

Bills89quest

What can I say, Scotty came thru in a big way for me on two separate deals this past couple weeks. First off he hooked me up with an 83 crank pulley, which are not easy to come by, not only did he give me a great deal on it, he priority shipped it to my mechanic and had it there in 2 days. Now just Saturday I got a call about my car, and we were having issues with the hydraulic rocker setup, and he asked if I could find a set of mechanical rockers, so I reached out to Scotty and of course like always, he came thru in a big way for me. He hooked me up with not only the mechanical rockers, but a brand new mechanical cam to go with it, he also shipped these priority so they will get to Joe by Tuesday this week so we can get my car to the dyno before I pick it up Saturday. Long story short, Scotty is the man to see if you are in need of hard to get parts. We need more people like him in our community. Thanks for everything Scotty!!

Glad I could help you out Bill and thanks for taking the time to leave feedback , saying "thank you" is something of a rarity on SQC these days , much appreciated, enjoy your new found MPI power !