JohnnyWadd

sfc711

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Upon paying him him communication became non existent. Rather than constant like before I payed.

Heres a copy of the correspondance:

June 4

phinko wrote:

How soon can you ship?

immediatly after i get payment. i can hit the post office at lunch break during the day usually. i neeed to taake the filler hose off the tank but that wont take long

June 7

phinko wrote:

Okay, Whats going on? Have you shipped my items yet? I paid you and no reply.

sorry dont get mad at me please i sent the sending uniT and filler tube and the p/s bracket is coming seperate

June 16

phinko wrote:

Oh how bout that, still no parts or reply from you!

ooh damn that is sarcasm !! hehe sorry

well you should have em anyday

June 20

phinko wrote:

What address did you ship the items to?

ups says it arrived already trck # 1zv579w60307851061

June 22

I tracked this number again cause it wasnt showing up at all before today, what do you know it was shipped out Tues the 20th!!

My questions are, what did you send me on the 7th? And how can I have them anyday when you havent even shipped them yet? Arrived already, you havent even shipped it yet!

I have all next week off to get my car running and these parts arent even here yet.

This is very poor service and unless you dont mind the wait, unlike me (been waiting 1 1/2 yrs already) I recommend shopping elsewhere.

Ive been ripped off 2 other times on this board! Im not in a hurry to have it happen again.

• 2 months later...
Upon paying him him communication became non existent. Rather than constant like before I payed.

Heres a copy of the correspondance:

June 4

phinko wrote:

How soon can you ship?

immediatly after i get payment. i can hit the post office at lunch break during the day usually. i neeed to taake the filler hose off the tank but that wont take long

June 7

phinko wrote:

Okay, Whats going on? Have you shipped my items yet? I paid you and no reply.

sorry dont get mad at me please i sent the sending uniT and filler tube and the p/s bracket is coming seperate

June 16

phinko wrote:

Oh how bout that, still no parts or reply from you!

ooh damn that is sarcasm !! hehe sorry

well you should have em anyday

June 20

phinko wrote:

What address did you ship the items to?

ups says it arrived already trck # 1zv579w60307851061

June 22

I tracked this number again cause it wasnt showing up at all before today, what do you know it was shipped out Tues the 20th!!

My questions are, what did you send me on the 7th? And how can I have them anyday when you havent even shipped them yet? Arrived already, you havent even shipped it yet!

I have all next week off to get my car running and these parts arent even here yet.

This is very poor service and unless you dont mind the wait, unlike me (been waiting 1 1/2 yrs already) I recommend shopping elsewhere.

Ive been ripped off 2 other times on this board! Im not in a hurry to have it happen again.

since you got your parts could you update this negative feedback please?

you forgot to mention i had to pull the parts before i could ship...and you did not mention you needed these parts super fast to get your car going.

i am glad you got the parts you bought from me!! :D

I hate to do this but ive had numerous things I ordered after I bought from him and they all showed up already.

He item hasnt showed up yet and it's been pretty much 2 week's since ive paid him.

I'm glad I didn't need this to get my car running or anything.

:roll:

hey about those header plates........i had them up for sale for $15.00 shipped. perhaps i should have offered a faster shipping for some more $$.

so i apologize. i guess i assumed there was no hurry.

anyway here is a link to the shipping receipt for both header plates that i sent out.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/starion0352/...jpg&.src=ph

as you can see it cost $8.29 to ship plus paypal fees plus a foot of packing tape and the 32 ounce mountain dew i had on my way to the post office to ship these i came out about $3.00 ahead,if that.

thank you for buying my stuff guys!!

Jeff

This is total BS.

ya it is! but here is another pic with a time and date. it has not been 3 weeks to let you know.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/starion0352/...jpg&.src=ph

thank you for the bad feedback though :D

To: emagdnim

Posted: Fri Sep 15 21:19:46 GMT

Subject: Re: Hey Quote message

i sent it postal. i will get the receipt and send you a photo of it

thanks.

Wow, you sent it postal on the 15TH huh? Why is the reciept saying 21ST?

And the best part is, I sent the payment on the 8TH. Are we pretty close to 3 weeks yet?

I guess it's my fault that I didn't check your feedback rating to see THE EXACT THING happened to someone else.

Hopefully you'll learn a lession this time, and someone don't need a part right away next time you pawn your lazyness off on them.

Have a nice day.

Wow, you sent it postal on the 15TH huh? Why is the reciept saying 21ST?

quote]

i never claimed to have sent it on the 15th! the reason the receeipt says the 21st is.....well because that is when it was sent.

impatient guys like you dont appreciate a deal deal when you get it.

i meant only to sell one of the header plates that i had bought from Shelby for $40.00 plus shipping some time ago. somehow i got payment from 3 guys for the one item i had for sale.

AndyW didnt even get a header plate but you and the other guy did for dirt cheap and the only thing is i did not ship it fast........for wich i have apogized already.

Do you NOT SEE the date in the quote when YOU SAID you sent it?

Do you think i'm retarded? or new to the internet? let's get real and say you shouldn't post anything for sale if your arent responsible enough to even handle shipping a small part.

It's not my fault YOU posted it for 15 bucks and told ME you had 2 of them and you would sell one to me.

I wouldn't have bought it, if it was for someone else.

Imo good guy to deal with sold him some vents pay was good and on time and commication was good as well. He also turned me on to some shp struts that another member was selling. I would do business with him again.

• 3 weeks later...