This is what the Eibach springs look like.

Installed them the other day. Lowered back about 2" and front about 1". I look these springs up and they go to another car with a simular strut. Eibach never made lowering springs for a quest. They still ride and handle really good.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q260/photohottie24/GoodTimes020.jpg

Installed them the other day. Lowered back about 2" and front about 1". I look these springs up and they go to another car with a simular strut. Eibach never made lowering springs for a quest. They still ride and handle really good.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q260/photohottie24/GoodTimes020.jpg

i'm curious what car car you cross referenced them to. looks nice. i have these on my car and the rear is not as low,has more of a raked looked.

eibach made springs for our cars continously until around 01/02

otis at midwest has some he "had" them re make for us. This prompts my question. Did they stop making them or was our car pulled from the catalog even thought the part number fits another car.

This prompts my question. Did they stop making them or was our car pulled from the catalog even thought the part number fits another car.

Enquiring minds want to know.

I always thought that there had to be another application that would work, because our set up isnt all that unique.

I'll have to look up the part # on the spring, that should tell me. Look on eibach.com they dont make lowering springs for our cars. The box they came in was a newer box so.... I wanna find out what these springs go on.

I'll have to look up the part # on the spring, that should tell me. Look on eibach.com they dont make lowering springs for our cars. The box they came in was a newer box so.... I wanna find out what these springs go on.

How and where did you get these? And how did you know if they would fit?

Thought you said, you looked up a different car with a simular strut?

And yes there was a recent GP on these NLA springs. So we are trying to find out if they actually re-made them or just re-boxed them from another app.

So the more info the better. Thanks.

from what i remember he had them remake them to our specs. they are not from another model. he had to get like 20 people in the GP. if not they were not going to make them for us. i believe he still has a set or 2 left. www.midwestturbo.com. slow shipping though.

http://www.midwestturbo.com./Conquest_Suspension.htm

spring specials

http://www.midwestturbo.com./Conquest_2007springsale.htm

225 for them here.

from what i remember he had them remake them to our specs. they are not from another model. he had to get like 20 people in the GP. if not they were not going to make them for us. i .

Or so the factory would like us to believe. :wink: Maybe they just had to make the new labels for them. :)

Probably not. I'm gonna guess that 88_TSI has a set from the GP. But a part # should clear this up.

Importwarrior is correct Otis at midwestturbo did

have them remake them, I know this because I

did all the leg work but could not afford to get them

done, They wanted me to buy 50 pairs to remake

the springs and at the time I was belly up broke so

I turned otis onto it. I think he's still got some forsale

atleast he did last time I talked to him.

You can call him at 563-370-9077.

He's a great guy and has alot of knowledge on quests.

True , very true.

But I try to take people at what they say and hope for the best. Lets hope they really did make them again just for us and not just throw something close to it in the box...

I bought them from midwest turbo $300. Even if they were remade for our cars I dont think they sit right. The back is good but the front springs dont lower it enough. On the other hand they ride great and really improve the quests handling.

the front fender lips are higher and "rounder" than the rears. Its an often misperseption (the front of the car is still lower) its the different sized wheel arches that make an optical illusion.

"I look these springs up and they go to another car with a simular strut" so what did that mean on your original post? Did you look in a new eibacj catalog and didt see our cars and speculated? Or did you find the number and it said it went to another car?

I bought them from midwest turbo $300. Even if they were remade for our cars I dont think they sit right. The back is good but the front springs dont lower it enough. On the other hand they ride great and really improve the quests handling.

Alrighty then. :?

• 6 months later...
Talked to Otis recently and he had 50 sets made for our cars. I paid 295.00 for mine, price is a little higher cause of the custom ordered springs, When I was there he had 2 sets left and he had lowered the price cuasee he is trying to get rid of them. He's hard to get ahold of now. He has a Job somewhere else and isnt ever at the shop till tike 5 or 6 after they close. So email him or yea have to call him and leave a message and your #

• 2 weeks later...
I installed the Eibachs along with KYB's. I measured the point right behind the front wheel opening and the point right in front of the rear wheel opening. They both measured right about 8 1/2" before the install. After install and granted my original struts were blown, I got 8" at the front and 7 3/4" at the rear. I replaced the front strut mounts with oem and did not replace the rears, although I wish I would have. I doubt they would raise the rear 1/4" but they were a little dry-rotted. So all together, I think it sits very nice.