In the works of coming back!

QuestFan

Words almost can not explain how excited I am. I can only hope the deal goes through. A few years ago I was pretty active in the Starquest world with my red 87 Conquest running a cutom built MPI intake and a turbonetics t3/t4 turbo. I sold the MPI setup to Phinko those few years back when I cut my losses and parted the car. It now sits as a roller in Houston Texas. Since then I have dipped into a few turbo DSM's, FWD and AWD, and the lifted 4x4 world which I am currently in. Which brings me to the highlight of my BS...

With the help of a friend, I have found an 87 Conquest, Yellow, manual trans, black leather, ALL ORIGINAL untouched unmolested BARN FIND. The story goes a man who worked at a chrysler dealership in the 80's purchased the car brand new for his mother. His mother drove it around untill she passed away and the car was parked in a barn. Thats all the detail I have. The current owner of the car was friends with the man who originally purchased the car for his mother and aquired it when that man passed away.

This saturday I go to pick it up if all goes as planned. I am super excited. I will definitely be posting pictures up if and when I get it. Wish me luck!