My Eclipse ....

techboy

Backed my eclipse out of the garage today randomly and thought it looked pretty sweet sitting there, so I snapped a picture of it:

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/3396/9l4a.jpg

Still looks good at 14 if you ask me.

Very nice...reminds me of my 2G GSX. Man I had fun in that car. Swapped to a 6bolt 1G. When it was all said and done I was pushing 386 at the wheel. Man I had fun in that car. Best 1/4 mile: 11.85 @ 121mph. Did I mention I had fun in that car? Edited by NikoFab

Very nice...reminds me of my 2G GSX. Man I had fun in that car. Swapped to a 6bolt 1G. When it was all said and done I was pushing 386 at the wheel. Man I had fun in that car. Best 1/4 mile: 11.85 @ 121mph. Did I mention I had fun in that car?

I have a bare 1G 6-bolt sitting in my garage on a stand that I bought about 7 years ago with plans to build and do a swap, just haven't got around to it since I got into Starquests. The head is built, but I'm running the stock 7-bolt bottom end. Had it tuned and dyno'd at R/T Tuning in Lansdale PA last summer. I'm putting down just north of 300 and running mid to low 13's at the track. Fasted mph was just this past spring at 108 I think (gotta check my slips). I run Dunlop Z1-Star Specs on stock rims at the track. I'm running a hybrid Hahn Racecraft Turbo w/ a 16G cold side and 20G hot side. I think with a bigger turbo I could easily put down more power and get into the 12's, but, again, all my money is in Quest's right now .... My favorite part about the car: Owned it since July 2000 and have 56K on the odometer. It always gets a lot of attention at shows as I've tried to modified "tastefully" over the years.

Edited by techboy