Nikofab.com Now Offline

NikoFab

Hey gang,

Just a heads up that the nikofab.com website is now offline...just couldn't warrant such a cost for what is effectively a hobby. Not to mention everything I do/sell is through SQC and Austarion anyway lol. Anyway, this will impact several threads that hot-linked photos that were on the nikofab site. I will be re-linking all the photos over the next few weeks after I've finished my backup of the site. If this impacts any of you involved in group buys, etc. please feel free to contact me directly. My contact info is on my profile page.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

I hear ya...its not as if we all get rich here... not really the "plan" but you have to figure the income to outcome ratio... lol im sure you will save the pics and keep it all together.

Sorry to see you site go but, like you said most of your business is on here and the aussy site.

money makes the world go round and having money going out w/out it bringing in more doesnt make sence.

Aw man! How much was it even costing? It shouldn't have been more than like 6-10 bucks a month to maintain....

I bet we could all raise that monthly.

Thank man but it's not even worth it...it was basically a gallery and picture storage anyway.

Hey Niko, ever consider a free Wordpress or Blogger site? I've used those with a link to a Big Cartel shopping cart page for a few things. It's all free, just a few hours on the front end to get it set up. Stop paying for hosting and just keep your domain name?

Just my .02, I'm notoriously bad at maintaining my sites lol.

Hey Niko, ever consider a free Wordpress or Blogger site? I've used those with a link to a Big Cartel shopping cart page for a few things. It's all free, just a few hours on the front end to get it set up. Stop paying for hosting and just keep your domain name?

Just my .02, I'm notoriously bad at maintaining my sites lol.

I've looked at them, but in all honesty, I'd still have to maintain...and it's just not worth my time. Especially when 99% of what I do goes through here and Austarion.