Every time I try to get out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    Hello I’m Mike. ( I’m not an alcoholic). 20 years have passed since I was last here. At that time, I had a 1987 Conquest that I had completely converted to a twin turbocharged 700 hp 363 c.i. Ford motor/Powerglide drag car. In the cars previous iteration, it was a N/A 347/Tremec 3550 street driver. Before that, it was a dead engine’d stocker sitting under a Spruce tree with a pretty serious Hornets nest under the hood. A few years before that project, I had a 1987 Starion that also end

Every time I try to get out, THEY PULL NE BACK IN!

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    Hello I’m Mike. ( I’m not an alcoholic). 20 years have passed since I was last here. At that time, I had a 1987 Conquest that I had completely converted to a twin turbocharged 700 hp 363 c.i. Ford motor/Powerglide drag car. In the cars previous iteration, it was a N/A 347/Tremec 3550 street driver. Before that, it was a dead engine’d stocker sitting under a Spruce tree with a pretty serious Hornets nest under the hood. A few years before that project, I had a 1987 Starion that also end

Nothing Connected to Thermosensor/Coolant Temp. Sensor 1&2

Gh4st
    By Gh4st,
    Hey Guys, so I've ben troubleshooting an issue with my starion. It runs for 20 mins, gets up to operating temps, dies due to no spark. I assume its due to the fact that there is no wiring connected to these two sensors. I'm not great when it comes to electrical diagrams or anything so I was hoping to find some help when it comes to, what I should do to hook these back up.

1988 Esi-R - Onigiri

Loub.StA
    By Loub.StA,
    Thought I’d post some photos that were taken and edited by a local photographer at a meet i went to awhile back. Photographer’s instagram is @mage.pics

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS