TheTexan88

AzStar

Since folks are leaving feedback more or less....

I have purchased about 5 items from David and everyone has been just as represented and in great condition.

Good prices, great rapport, packaging for shipment was excellent.  

One of the best on-line purchasing experiences I've had.  I would highly recommend him for used parts for the StarQuests.

Thanks David... I will be touch for more items.

Kevin in Arizona

;D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have also bought a couple of things from david.....they were exactly as promised. After some sanding and priming they looked as thought they just came out of a mitsu warehouse. (body parts)

Great Guy to deal with!!!

Once again when I am in need of something David comes to the rescue.

I have bought from him 4 different occassions and all have been shipped promptly, all arrived exactly as described with no surprises and last but certainly not least, he kept me informed right up until I received it.

I would not hesitate to buy anything from David.

Thanks David!!  ;D

Cullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YES I bought a set of White guage faced overlays for only 10.00 and he let me get a week under my belt before I sent him the cash .. after he got tht money order I recieved the overlays promptly..

Dave is one hell of a guy to work with.. AWSOME guy.. THX!!

turboTSI

Although we did have a misunderstanding about a part I needed, I did recieve parts on two different occasions with fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks David Keep up the good work.. Steven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

David S. is usually my first call when I go looking for parts for my cars.  He's a good guy to do business with, and there's more.

I bought a factory radio from him a while back, and it arrived damaged, through no fault of David's.  UPS battered the box mercilessly, and the tape player didn't survive the ride.  David stood up and went to bat for me with UPS.  Now, that's service.

I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to do business with David.  He's totally cool, and on the up and up.  David ain't screwing nobody, so rest easy when you order from him, and there's even service after the sale, if you follow my drift.

Tim

• 3 months later...

Moved from separate topic:

Whoa, where do I begin? David has been VERY patient with me. My brother and I sent him a money order, which we thought was lost in the mail. The money order ended up getting forwarded to David's OTHER house and didn't get returned to us until two weeks later(someone else is living there). We were just getting ready to canel the money order then it showed up in our mail the same day. We re-sent it, along with some more money, for an 88 steering whell(which is in mint condition). All the parts were what he said they were. I would recommend doing business with David again and also recommend him to anyone who's looking for parts. He's a great guy to deal with. Thank you David. I hope you're getting closer to getting more toys too ;)

Jay

Jay

i bought a front valance from him a while back and reciently i needed the master cylinder cap and seal and he got it to me cheap reeeeal cheap we are talking free he sent it to me with a cd manual PLUS he even payed the $2.xx shipping

AWSOME GUY TO HAVE IN THE SQ CLUB

Thanks again david

Corey

I agree 100%, I needed a set of injector clips and Dave sent them free of charge plus a CD shop manual. He refused any payment. Anything I seem to need he has it which is great and his prices are VERY resonable.  Great guy   thanks  Dave    Rich aka YELLOWTSI

I agree.  I just got a pair of rear e-brake cables for a good price and they are in GREAT condition!!  He was patient in waiting for me to get the money to pay him, and sent them very quickly after receiving the money order.  Thanks!

-Matt

funny i thought i left him feedback months ago, maybe he has a couple entries??

Anyway, I ordered a 240mm flywheel from David.  He's very nice, and very cool.  Sold me the flywheel at a great price, got it to me in a timely manner.  I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again any day.  Thanks ;)

Absolutely brillant man to deal with. Fast shipping, multiple emails back and forth, and the packaging is absolutely top notch. Thanks again David.

I needed a primary injector cause mine was about to set my ride on fire! Anyways, I contacted David after reading a post of his in the for sale section. He replies back that he had both the primary and secondary out of a 88 and both from a 89, he also said that the 89's were virtually spotless, and they were. The seals were still brand new and very spongy. We made a deal for both the 89's primary and secondary. They came shipped with individual bubble wrap, one per injector. Then more bubble wrap around both of them.

I'd definately buy parts from him again.

John

I got an accordian boot from David and I was very very happy with dealing with him. The part was in better condition than he promised. He shined it up from me and got it here lightning fast. UPS screwed up the tracking info and I thought the package was shipped to the wrong place... but David contacted UPS and straightened everything out and the package was ontime. Wonderful person to deal with. Thanks David!

Damien

• 4 weeks later...
I needed some hard-to-find interior parts that another member on this board never sent me and disappeared. >:( I asked David if he had them, and he didn't. A few weeks later David got a car with these parts, remembered me,  e-mailed me, we worked out a deal, ;D and within a week, I finally got parts that I've been waiting for 4 months. Great communication with David, packaged well, delivered exactly as promised! Thanks, David!! 8)

• 1 month later...

i needed a clean, working, unmolested speedo cluster..

david sent me what looked like a cluster that came off a dealers shelf

it was 99% immaculate.. polish the clear plastic and it'd be like brand new..

even with 123k on the clock..

for an great price..

thanks alot david, i apreciate it..

hope i'll be doing buisness with you again soon.

~J

Just praising David once again, I bought a non-leaking steering gear box from him last week and everything went as planned. It was packaged very well, with a few T-shirts, and alot of wadded up newspapers. Oh yeah, this damn thing is heavy! 26lbs.

Thanks again,

He's my first-call guy when I need anything SQ related. That's the bottom line.

John