ABS Control unit

tsuprat

Recently bought 89 was very damp inside for some time. Box surrounding ABS unit under driver seat rotted away. lap belt retaining housing rotted. Other than the carpet most everything else is good

Want to buy

ABS control unit

lap belt housings

red console cover

red bag shift boot

Thanks

( I sure hope I did this right )

The ABS computer is in the trunk on the passenger side. The unit under the drivers seat is the ETACS. It controls the factory alarm, dome light, power windows and intermittent wipers.

I don't have a spare ETACS but I should have the lap belts. Say $20+shipping.

Edited by ucw458

Okay good to know. I researched it and it looked like it was under the seat. The circuit board may be okay but the 3 pieces of the box are shot. I may very well be able to fab the box. The lap belts, I have the turbo belts and re-tractors just need the carpeted housing, red, preferably. $20 would be fine. How do I attach a picture? Don't have a URL. Do you have picture? Guess I need to double check things as I am getting some wrong.

Thanks a lot, Scott

PS That's a helluva engine compartment. Very nice!!

The ABS computer is in the trunk on the passenger side. The unit under the drivers seat is the ETACS. It controls the factory alarm, dome light, power windows and intermittent wipers.

I don't have a spare ETACS but I should have the lap belts. Say $20+shipping.

Edited by tsuprat

Well I checked and I only have the belt assemblies. No covers, sorry.

Thanks for looking. I took pictures but haven't navigated the path from photo bucket to message. You can't just copy and paste. That would be too easy. Thanks again. Scott

Upload pic to photobucket. Then click on the star at the top right of the uploaded pic. Select "get links". Then click on the URL link not the HTML link, it should flash yellow and say copied. Then go to SQC and in the reply box press ctrl+v and your picture link is there.