bha280

runs with scissors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, junk, and things
  • Model:Starion

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

I posted pics in the test section and now I don't have enough space to upload new ones on a topic I started. Any help?
1988 Starion 5-speed- AMC head, Schnieder HD springs and 292 cam, Wiseco's, Pauter Rods, adjustable cam gear, ported Evo III 16G, 3" turbo back, lightened/balanced flywheel, polished/balanced crank, SS braided oil and coolant lines for turbo, full hard pipes w/ TurboXS BOV and MBC, Trilogy injectors, MSD blaster 2 coil, 8.5mm wires, stress relieved and ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, LSP 52mm TB, ARP everything, EGR, A/C, and cruise removed, silicon vacuum lines, STB's front and rear, ABS delete, 3" GM MAF-T Gen II, D/S rotors, SS brake lines, Innovate wideband, adjustable FPR, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, AutoMeter boost gauge, GM alternator, SS clutch line, meshies, factory hatch spoiler, mud flaps, Mookeh rear struts and adjustable front inserts, Cosmo dual-spring Coilovers, Mookeh pillow ball camber plates F/R, rebuilt trans, short throw, MSD 6a, poly bushings.

Soon to be in a flatty!

#2 bha280

bha280

runs with scissors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, junk, and things

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

No one can tell me how to post pics. I remember seeing a "how to" some where but am unable to find it again

1988 Starion 5-speed- AMC head, Schnieder HD springs and 292 cam, Wiseco's, Pauter Rods, adjustable cam gear, ported Evo III 16G, 3" turbo back, lightened/balanced flywheel, polished/balanced crank, SS braided oil and coolant lines for turbo, full hard pipes w/ TurboXS BOV and MBC, Trilogy injectors, MSD blaster 2 coil, 8.5mm wires, stress relieved and ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, LSP 52mm TB, ARP everything, EGR, A/C, and cruise removed, silicon vacuum lines, STB's front and rear, ABS delete, 3" GM MAF-T Gen II, D/S rotors, SS brake lines, Innovate wideband, adjustable FPR, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, AutoMeter boost gauge, GM alternator, SS clutch line, meshies, factory hatch spoiler, mud flaps, Mookeh rear struts and adjustable front inserts, Cosmo dual-spring Coilovers, Mookeh pillow ball camber plates F/R, rebuilt trans, short throw, MSD 6a, poly bushings.

Soon to be in a flatty!

#3 JAinsworth

JAinsworth

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,873 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

First it has to be hosted on the internet.
Copy the link.
Click on the button that looks like a picture located right above where you type your reply.
Paste your link in the pop-up box.

I added a pic to your question.  Click on the edit button and you can see how it is set up.

Jimmy

#4 89PalermoSHP

89PalermoSHP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,457 posts
  • Interests:Starquests

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:40 PM

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56225

I always have trouble with the attachments features here.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP, 17 January 2009 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image
Low-Temp Radiator Fan Sensors-$14-select the last option for shipping thru USPS and shipping is 95 cents!!! <----These work very well!!
My 89 Conquest
My custom hoses
1st Place winner "Other Mitsubishi" category- All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show, 2010, 2011

#5 allen405

allen405

No comment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Interests:family/ conquests

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

if you want to post pics use photobucket.com
"the average man dies at 25 and is buried at 65" Ben Franklin
"Dude, is that a Nissan?"
Don't crush'em, restore'em
Posted Image Latest pic 8/11/11>> Posted Image

#6 adoornbosc

adoornbosc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:33 PM

View PostJAinsworth, on 12 January 2009 - 04:35 PM, said:

First it has to be hosted on the internet.
Copy the link.
Click on the button that looks like a picture located right above where you type your reply.
Paste your link in the pop-up box.

I added a pic to your question.  Click on the edit button and you can see how it is set up.

Jimmy

Thanks for the help.

Attached Files

#7 Crazy larry

Crazy larry

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts
  • Interests:Cool Cars
  • Model:Other

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:3492]
87 Atlantic blue v-8   89 Fiji blue unmolested stock low mileage.  Daily driver 87 Black. 88 white Drift car..SOLD

#8 Indiana

Indiana

Addicted Starquester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,741 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

Why did copy/paste used to work and now it doesn't and you have to go through the extra steps using the picture icon?  Maybe I changed some settings but when copying multiple pictures it was much easier with copy/paste.

#9 DMNDSTAR87

DMNDSTAR87

THERMONUCLEAR WARRIOR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • Interests:Handguns,Darts,
    Mopars and the NFL

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

when posting a pic how do i adjust the size so its not some small pic that needs to be clicked on to see it clearly?---also cant seem to upload a pic to my signature---thx
gig out
Posted Image  Posted Image

87 ESI-r--Ported/Polished Marnal Njv head,ARP studs,JE 040pistons,+1mm S/S valves,H/D valve springs,match ported intake to T/B and head,52mm ported T/B and inj mixer,850cc/1600cc injectors powered by Acceleronics Versafueler,Degreed 274h cam w/adjustable custom camgear,Spearco 3.5" intercooler w/custom  2.25" hardpipes,MSD 2222 RRFPR, HKS Turbo XS bov mounted in I/C pipe,MBC,H/V oil pump,Walbro F/P,HRC TD06 "super" 20G compressor mated with a TD05H 10cm T3 turbine,Gato T3 header,Innovative Lc-1 wdbnd,3"GM MAS w/MAF-T,AEM filter,MSD6AL ignition box,Bosch coil,BSE kit,lightened flywheel,TEP race clutch,Tep frontstrut bar,S/S hoses,A/C delete,ABS delete,EGR delete,Cruise delete,battery relocated to trunk,relay relocation,Whiteline bushings all around,MK1 adj. camber plates front/rear,ST lwr springs front/rear,ST swaybars front/rear,slotted rotors front and rear,s/s lines and bla bla bla--

#10 pc85

pc85

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Fitness,
    FAST CONQUEST

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Have you opened an accounbt with Photobucket? As mentioned before, you have to have an online hosting site first:
1, then you upload your images to the site,
2, click on image you want to post
3 click on "Direct Link" bar and it will copy image
4, go to your "Reply..." section, click on photo icon, paste the URL that you copied on the pop-up and hit "OK".
Apparently, the images you are uploading are Thumbnails, they are small and can be clicked on to enlarge.
You use the same procedure for your sig, pull up your member "settings", click on "Signature" from menu column on left and you will see the same photo icon where you paste the copied URL of the image you want to upload as your sig. Its not an easy process and everybody has trouble with it so hopefully these very basic step by step guideline will help you through it all. Good luck, look forward to some pics.

Edited by pc85, 03 March 2012 - 07:42 AM.

Posted Image

#11 DMNDSTAR87

DMNDSTAR87

THERMONUCLEAR WARRIOR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
    Mopars and the NFL

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

View Postpc85, on 03 March 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

Have you opened an accounbt with Photobucket? As mentioned before, you have to have an online hosting site first:
4, go to your "Reply..." section, click on photo icon, paste the URL that you copied on the pop-up and hit "OK".
Apparently, the images you are uploading are Thumbnails, they are small and can be clicked on to enlarge.
You use the same procedure for your sig, pull up your member "settings", click on "Signature" from menu column on left and you will see the same photo icon where you paste the copied URL of the image you want to upload as your sig. Its not an easy process and everybody has trouble with it so hopefully these very basic step by step guideline will help you through it all. Good luck, look forward to some pics.
created account on photobucket-----uploaded images----i can click on pic i want and it says it was copied-----but i do not see a "reply" section or a pop up box---i was able to copy/paste but it did not put a picture in my sig it just put a link to my photobucket albumn---i will give it one more try and then i give up---not worth the hassle
gig out

87 ESI-r--Ported/Polished Marnal Njv head,ARP studs,JE 040pistons,+1mm S/S valves,H/D valve springs,match ported intake to T/B and head,52mm ported T/B and inj mixer,850cc/1600cc injectors powered by Acceleronics Versafueler,Degreed 274h cam w/adjustable custom camgear,Spearco 3.5" intercooler w/custom  2.25" hardpipes,MSD 2222 RRFPR, HKS Turbo XS bov mounted in I/C pipe,MBC,H/V oil pump,Walbro F/P,HRC TD06 "super" 20G compressor mated with a TD05H 10cm T3 turbine,Gato T3 header,Innovative Lc-1 wdbnd,3"GM MAS w/MAF-T,AEM filter,MSD6AL ignition box,Bosch coil,BSE kit,lightened flywheel,TEP race clutch,Tep frontstrut bar,S/S hoses,A/C delete,ABS delete,EGR delete,Cruise delete,battery relocated to trunk,relay relocation,Whiteline bushings all around,MK1 adj. camber plates front/rear,ST lwr springs front/rear,ST swaybars front/rear,slotted rotors front and rear,s/s lines and bla bla bla--

#12 DMNDSTAR87

DMNDSTAR87

THERMONUCLEAR WARRIOR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
    Mopars and the NFL

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

View Postpc85, on 03 March 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

It took some help from my 16yr old daughter and im good to go now-----thx man
gig out

#13 pc85

pc85

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Fitness,
    FAST CONQUEST

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

Nice sig pics, good job man.
Posted Image

#14 1989STAR-ESIR

1989STAR-ESIR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Interests:2012 Election - White house needs a new tenant...

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

DMNDSTAR87

you have a super nice engine bay. I would like to take it out to dinner and a movie if its ok
06' GTO LS2 w/ STS Turbo kit
89' Starion - Abused Crashed and sold good times though
87' Starion Parted out and crushed

#15 DMNDSTAR87

DMNDSTAR87

THERMONUCLEAR WARRIOR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
    Mopars and the NFL

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

View Post1989STAR-ESIR, on 29 March 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

DMNDSTAR87

you have a super nice engine bay. I would like to take it out to dinner and a movie if its ok
LOL----its probably cleaner than any resturant or movie theater u can take her to--- ;)
thx
gig out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users