new mookeh part.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly appears as though others on this board may have an issue with the quality control methods being implemented

by Manchurian Kids 101 Chinese Auto Parts.

They must not be "in on the sale".

Nobody cares dude, why don't you go make your own parts made in America and see how well they sell with your piss pore attitude but they might be made by some illegal aliens like *DM's parts.

Ethics? Listen lady, if you knew anything about tubular headers, you'd know that even the best ones can crack if you are pumping a ton of heat through it and hang 80lbs of turbo and exhaust off it, then shake it violently. Stop hating so much. At least the dude tried, and that's so much more than you have or ever will do. You're a hate monger who won't put a better product out. Go ahead and slam him more. You're cool for it.

101 is one of the best venders we had. body parts all fit great. and when my air dams came in busted. he sent me new ones. then gave me a discount on my next buy. look how far people got with J-hanson. engine parts, i have *DM, TEP, and 101. take a guess what parts fit the best? 101! guess what parts have never failed? 101! *DM stuff is alot better then tep, but no better the 101.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107577

Is this, perhaps, a small, ethics issue?

The point seems clear. Mookeh, MK1, 101 Propose, in the above referenced link is marketing a FAILURE OF A HEADER (as agreed upon by everyone) as a BLEM.

1. He knows the header is a failure

2. He is not forced to be deceptive

3. He chooses to utilize deception

It is my position, that this is posssibly, perhaps, a small ethics issue.

Potential customers should be made aware of this issue.

Lol

I see what your are saying Jody1...but i think it was made obvious that he told everyone...and everyone knew.

Its not like he was trying to deceive anyone...and he did give a refund to everyone right? Or anyone who deserved it. Period.

Starwolf,

Maybe you didn't read the post, or click on the link.

It is like he is trying to deceive someone.

Thanks, Jody

THIS MANIFOLD HAS FOLLOWING BLEMISHES

1. RUNNERS(WHERE SMALL RUNNERS ARE WELDED TOGETHER) CRACK EASILY DUE TO WEAK WELDS(CAN BE FIXED BY ADDING EXTRA WELDS AROUND THE WEAK ORIGINAL WELDS AND ADDTIONS OF EXTRA BRACKETS)

2. THREE OR FOUR STUD HOLES ON THE HEAD FLANGE DO NOT MATCH PERFECTLY AND NEED TO BE REDRILLED

doesnt sound like he is trying to screw anyone to me..

Yep.

I guess if you're butt hurt about something, you would be biased to take that in the wrong direction.

-Robert

Yep.

I guess if you're butt hurt about something, you would be biased to take that in the wrong direction.

-Robert

Robert,

I think that you are suggesting that to fix this "Blem" header, all that is neccessary is to:

1. Weld a few runners

2. Oblong a few poorly aligned holes.

I strongly disagree. This product is JUNK. It is not a BLEM.

Look, he clearly stated the known problems with the product. He's not marketing it as perfect, and offers it at a reduced price. I fail to see any issue with that. If he tried to sell it without mentioning the issues, then I could see a problem. Open your eyes man. I'm seriously questioning your intelligence.

Look, he clearly stated the known problems with the product.

I have looked for the above referenced statements of known problems with the product. I have not found them.

Perhaps a cerebrally fit person, such as yourself, could type these quoted statements, of known problems, into this thread.

Thanks, Jody

So, that swivel ball does it have a grease fitting or not? There's no seals on it. What keeps the dirt and water out?

That is a heim joint, no it wont have a grease fitting, it wont need one. We use them on alot of suspension components on race cars, they hold up well and are easily replaced when they wear out.

BC_99

well i will say i just bought a set of these rods, on their way here now.

and i should make a point here, this thread was made to point out a new product being produced by a vendor still making products for our cars even after the crazyness that happened. so here are a few points.

1. jody1...you've had enough time on the soap box. get off

2. mookeeh has made great products

3. ive bought over 20 items from him, ONLY thing of the slightest bad ...he forgot to send bolts, i sent an email and i had them in 48hrs.

4. you want american made car parts? you find some for an import you let me know. and then find quality, fact of the matter is outsourcing to other countries guarantees quicker results, and i dont know you imagine tiny chinese children on sewing machines threading turbos together or something, but they do have high end machinery over there :o

Edited by spoolinturbo

well i will say i just bought a set of these rods, on their way here now.

and i should make a point here, this thread was made to point out a new product being produced by a vendor still making products for our cars even after the crazyness that happened. so here are a few points.

1. jody1...you've had enough time on the soap box. get off

2. mookeeh has made great products

3. ive bought over 20 items from him, ONLY thing of the slightest bad ...he forgot to send bolts, i sent an email and i had them in 48hrs.

4. you want american made car parts? you find some for an import you let me know. and then find quality, fact of the matter is outsourcing to other countries guarantees quicker results, and i dont know you imagine tiny chinese children on sewing machines threading turbos together or something, but they do have high end machinery over there :o

worded perfectly :mellow: