The new whip.

UltimateLurker

The Exige S is supercharged.

I was talking about UL adding one.

Just for the record, this thing weighs like 2000lbs.

Even a small ball bearing turbo would make an Exige even crazier. Most people would crap themselves with 250rwhp in something as light as this. Plus, it actually creates downforce at speed.

I just wish I could even fit in one, let alone drive one. LOL

The N/A Exige, which is what I have, weighs 2,015 lbs from the factory, sports 190 hp, and runs the ¼ in 12.9-13.5 (depending on the driver). My car weighs about 1950, and has a little over 200 hp, so I'm sure it'd run a 12.9 or better, but it'll never see a straight-line track, as I feel it'd be a disgrace to the car.

The 0-60 would go to the STi, as would the ¼-mile time, and top speed. However, the handling and driving feel would definitely go to the Exige.

No plans to supercharge the car.

Awesome ride! I liked it so much I decided to buy one - actually I lie - I borrowed my son's, this car is one of his favs, he's eight :)

btw, I did NOT chip his passenger mirror while doing the "photo shoot", it was done by someone else, I swear :unsure:

http://idisk.mac.com/djpeterson/public/IMG_3874.JPG

Awesome ride! I liked it so much I decided to buy one - actually I lie - I borrowed my son's, this car is one of his favs, he's eight :)

btw, I did NOT chip his passenger mirror while doing the "photo shoot", it was done by someone else, I swear :unsure:

http://idisk.mac.com/djpeterson/public/IMG_3874.JPG

you bought your son a Lotus Exige????????? how rich are you???

lol,

Graham