ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

I paid him on 11/18 for a 16G Turbo. He replied on 11/21 and said he would send me a tracking number.

NOTHING for 10 days now.

I have PMed him 4 times, and I just seen he was ONLINE, and he STILL didnt reply...

WHO HAS DEALT WITH THIS GUY?!?!?!?

Im getting kinda worried. He should at least PM me.

I paid him on 11/18 for a 16G Turbo. He replied on 11/21 and said he would send me a tracking number.

NOTHING for 10 days now.

I have PMed him 4 times, and I just seen he was ONLINE, and he STILL didnt reply...

WHO HAS DEALT WITH THIS GUY?!?!?!?

Im getting kinda worried. He should at least PM me.

I bought a turbo housing on the 9/22 and still waiting.Gave me excuses for 2 months and now he won't reply

to my messages.Never gave me a tracking number and told me he had sent it twice!!!

Ok just heard from Julian he is sorry for not contacting everyone..He asked me to relay this message that he has a severe family emergency and will update everyones tracking info as soon as he can get to a pc...I don't want to get into details but its a bad bad situation..

I ahve a 19c that I am waiting for so I am in the same boat as everyone else here..

Thanks Roberto

Ok just heard from Julian he is sorry for not contacting everyone..He asked me to relay this message that he has a severe family emergency and will update everyones tracking info as soon as he can get to a pc...I don't want to get into details but its a bad bad situation..

I ahve a 19c that I am waiting for so I am in the same boat as everyone else here..

Thanks Roberto

You were PMed

• 2 weeks later...
I am also waiting for a turbo from him. He will not contact me, I have given him till Tuesday for a tracking number or I will contact PayPal for a refund and will contact the local law enforcement, I also recomned that other members do the same. I feel if he has time to check the site and read what is on the site he has time to send are turbos or at least reply.

I got a email with the tracking number so it will be here tuesday....i will let you guys know how it turns out...hopefully, those of you who ordered something from him, get what you paid for..

I sent him money 2 months before you did and haven't heard anything yet.

im really sorry for the delay everyone! i hope that everybody is %100 satisfied with their turbo rebuilds and creations! let me know if you have any issue with them and i will be happy to repair/replace if needed!

Can you please tell me where my turbo housing is that I paid for in early October!

Still haven't received it and no response from you!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I sent my stock turbo to him back in October. Took about a month to get back after a lot of excuses. It leaks oil all over my manifold starting nice little fires. He does warranty work, but at this point I really don't feel like spending another 30 bucks for shipping and having to wait forever to get my turbo back again. Edited by tehzack