NikoFab

NikoFab

Nikolaya has purchased many MotoCam 360 products from us over the past several months. He has made prompt payment and provides great feedback for us to increase our non-stop improvement efforts of the products we offer.

We value Nick's business, stellar attitude, enthusiasm for the SQ, and professional conduct on the forum.

I feel like I am repeating what others said, actually I am because. Nikolaya was super easy to deal with, fast response, fast payments and kept me in the loop even though he was making the purchase. Someone I would gladly deal with again!

Shawn

Nick bought. some mudflaps from me ,sale went great ,fast payment, pleasure to do business with..good guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No need to even consider NOT doing business with this guy!!!! Quick payment, great to deal with! All around great 'clubber'. It's a pleasure to have guys like him on the forum!

Keep rollin' Nick....anxious to see what other quality products you put up in the future! And Thanks for allowing me to play a part in it!

-N8

• 2 weeks later...

The spoiler looks great. Even better on the car. You done good Nick.

Nick keeps his word and does what he says; that characteristic is hard to find anymore.

The JDM rear spoiler was exactly as he had promised it would be. Great guy!

-Murph

A wonderful person to do buisness with and a real asset to our community. Got one of his hatch spoilers in the original GP run and his communication and professionalism was top notch! There's not 1 reason not to do buisness with this gentleman.

Purchased a Hatch spoiler kit from Nick. I received what was shown in the GP.

I would definitely do business with him again.

This feedback means alot fellas. Thanks again!

I suppose the best way to start would be; My purchase of (2) custom hatch spoilers from Nick:

The bubble wrap was so detailed, & done so well... that "in the wrap, my spoilers looked so good, I didn't even unwrap them!" The entire process of how Nick keeps everyone "in touch" w/ the build, their order, the precision of the finished product itself & the professionalism that carried through from day one... to the product delivery, & even continues after the sale. This guy is not only talented, gifted, but is a real "class act!" Right down to the personalized letter in the order received. I'm pretty sure... that anything he offers, will turn out to be one of the best experiences you as a buyer could imagine! Hats off Nick, & thanx for the 30% discount on the next set of spoliers! (I won't tell anybody, honest dude! <_< ) Just for the record, for anyone who might even believe this last bit of humor: "I'm not get'n any discount on my next order @ all." Just to make it official.

(cause they're free...) :P Thanx gain Nick!

I suppose the best way to start would be; My purchase of (2) custom hatch spoilers from Nick:

The bubble wrap was so detailed, & done so well... that "in the wrap, my spoilers looked so good, I didn't even unwrap them!" The entire process of how Nick keeps everyone "in touch" w/ the build, their order, the precision of the finished product itself & the professionalism that carried through from day one... to the product delivery, & even continues after the sale. This guy is not only talented, gifted, but is a real "class act!" Right down to the personalized letter in the order received. I'm pretty sure... that anything he offers, will turn out to be one of the best experiences you as a buyer could imagine! Hats off Nick, & thanx for the 30% discount on the next set of spoliers! (I won't tell anybody, honest dude! <_< ) Just for the record, for anyone who might even believe this last bit of humor: "I'm not get'n any discount on my next order @ all." Just to make it official.

(cause they're free...) :P Thanx gain Nick!

LOL :lol: Thanks so much Jerry. It's guys like you that make doing projects like this worth the while.

Feelers for future products will be coming soon!

The first time i saw pics of the original JDM version of this roof spoiler i commented on this very website how i wish someone could step up and do a reproduction of this very cool item .

Nick stepped up to the plate and made it happen ! , to undertake a task like this takes a very BIG pair ! , the final product is nothing short of SUPERB ! .

I'm sure Nick had a few sleepless nights over this and we should all be grateful guys like Nick and Tim /Motocam are still around to produce super cool items for our obscure and somewhat forgotten 80's turbocharged sleds .

Only the very best of items go on my cars and Nicks roof spoiler has now joined and indeed is the final part of a 4 year restoration i undertook on my 88 shp and it fits right in there with the many other cool items that this car now wears, a lot of hard work and thought went into this item and it shows in the final product.

Nikofab is the name , fab for service, fab for old school manners (most refreshing ) a FAB ! product and one hell of a fab guy !....... a huge thanks Nick and to all those other guys who played a part in making this happen , i LOVE this roof spoiler Scotty. :)

Edited by SOTTY

The first time i saw pics of the original JDM version of this roof spoiler i commented on this very website how i wish someone could step up and do a reproduction of this very cool item .

Nick stepped up to the plate and made it happen ! , to undertake a task like this takes a very BIG pair ! , the final product is nothing short of SUPERB ! .

I'm sure Nick had a few sleepless nights over this and we should all be grateful guys like Nick and Tim /Motocam are still around to produce super cool items for our obscure and somewhat forgotten 80's turbocharged sleds .

Only the very best of items go on my cars and Nicks roof spoiler has now joined and indeed is the final part of a 4 year restoration i undertook on my 88 shp and it fits right in there with the many other cool items that this car now wears, a lot of hard work and thought went into this item and it shows in the final product.

Nikofab is the name , fab for service, fab for old school manners (most refreshing ) a FAB ! product and one hell of a fab guy !....... a huge thanks Nick and to all those other guys who played a part in making this happen , i LOVE this roof spoiler Scotty. :)

Oh wow! Thanks Scotty! Got goosebumps while reading this! Makes it all worth the while.

Cheers,

Nick

Oh and a heads up to all those planning on attending Mesquite "3" in Oct 2013 , Nick has stepped up to the plate once again and given you all a chance to win one of these quality and oh so cool and subtle JDM style roof spoilers in the raffle , cool eh ! :)