At Wits End w/Josh Hanson aka Worx Customs

csdisme

Josh Hanson / Worx Customs

I apologize for bringing this back up, but, I have finally had enough. I have tried to handle this on my own, in a reasonable way, but enough is enough. I tried to keep this out of the public forums, but when the guy is never on to answer his private messages, and when he screens his phone calls and won't return any, I figured more than enough time has passed and I have run out of alternatives.

I am curious if everyone that paid a deposit toward a bumper or a spoiler actually got their item or their money back from Josh Hanson (also dba Worx Customs)?

I was the only person that ordered the carbon fiber rear spoiler and paid a deposit of $450 toward the spoiler. I stayed out of the banter back when he claimed he was hurt and couldn't do the work and everyone that had paid deposits basically wanted to lynch him :o . I went along with him when he said it was too cold in his shop to lay up the resins. I even understood when he said he got another job and was doing this part time. The reason was, slowly but surely people were being contacted and were getting their parts. Then he shows up out of no where and starts a new GP offering a hood when he hasn't even finished getting the rest of the spoilers out. I sent him an email about it as I was a bit P.O.'d that I had waited well over a year and here he was developing new parts and producing them before mine. Well, he never responded to that email nor any others that I sent him. I researched out his phone number and tried calling him quite a few times now. He has never answered and has never returned my calls.

I guess what I am looking for here is a little assistance. I know some of you have gotten products from him and I'm hoping someone has saved an address so that I have another way of contacting him. Any information anyone can give me about this guy at this point would be greatly appreciated. And just to put everyone's mind at ease, I am not going to go physically searching him out. While in my opinion he definitely deserves a good old fashioned foot up his butt and fist in his face, but I'm too old and he lives too far away :P But I would like to use the info to try and do something to get something out of this.

Thanks and anyone wishing to email me directly can at csdisme@wowway.com

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cullen,

Do you mind if I move this to this to the Feedback Forum? I feel it will have move impact there.

Jimmy

It will have great feedback in that section, but nobody ever reads it, so fewer people who might have the contact info this guy is seeking may never see it.

Did anybody but Derek and Lepore ever even get any parts?

This is a shame to hear. With it being over a year, its going to be very difficult to get your funds recovered. I hope that he comes through for you... If he plans on people trusting him with their deposit/money again, he better come through for you.

Cullen,

Do you mind if I move this to this to the Feedback Forum? I feel it will have move impact there.

Jimmy

Jimmy, I sent you a PM.

What payment form did you use? PayPal, check, money order?

I used PayPal. Most of us that were involved with him did as well. By the time there was a question about his honesty it was past the time to dispute or close to it for most of us.

can you provide any more info on the person? IE state, city, etc. any more info on the biz?

Joe, I sent you a PM

he is local to me but i doubt threats will help your cause. sorry to say but i gathered he was a schmuck from the get-go.

I'm not looking for anyone to threaten him or even confront him. I just want an address, home or work I really don't care. I just want somewhere where he can receive certified mail. At least then it's another level of contact and one I did not have before.

Thanks for the responses everyone. :)

yeah, I think I was one of the lucky ones, mainly because I'm somewhat local, I got the first bumper out of the mold, I showed up to the 2-car garage he was renting as him and his cousin were pulling my part out of the mold and trimming it

but I have no address for him

Dude made a mold for a custom front bumper/airdam, then started a GP and took a bunch of money to make a bunch of parts. He made 2 that I know of and disappeared without making the rest of the parts he took money for. End of story. Edited by Burton

Hey...I didn't see this.

I'm still getting the run around from Josh as well...I paid in full for cf parts and havn't recieved anything...Its been over a year and 1/2...it is out of control...I filed a claim with paypal about 9 months ago and didn't get anything because it was too late....I don't know what to do...1200$ is a lot of money to just let disapear....

Braden

Let me know if you find out anything. I got a text a couple of months ago and that is it. I ordered a hood/header panel/headlight covers. Just so we are clear. I'm still on the hope that I might get my parts one day...so I don't want to sound to negative. :(

Braden

Let me know if you find out anything. I got a text a couple of months ago and that is it. I ordered a hood/header panel/headlight covers. Just so we are clear. I'm still on the hope that I might get my parts one day...so I don't want to sound to negative. :(

Braden

I feel the same way. I'm not ready for the spoiler yet, but if the guy kept in contact, returned phone calls, or something I would just sit back and wait. That's exactly why I didn't file with PayPal. Because he was on the boards making posts, and I saw some activity. People were posting saying they heard from the guy. But I'm with you, I would like to get the my part as well at some point.

Well...I did file a claim a year ago and nothing came of it...it was already to late...so I'm just in the hoping boat...unless...I wanted to take him to court....he is 1200 miles away...it would just cost me more money.

I'm not looking for anyone to threaten him or even confront him. I just want an address, home or work I really don't care. I just want somewhere where he can receive certified mail. At least then it's another level of contact and one I did not have before.

Thanks for the responses everyone. :)

Cullen, i still have the original box my bumper came in. i will PM you the return addy and phone # that is on the box. Braden i will send it to you as well. hope it helps.

Have you tried contacting Paypal? I assume that is what you used?

Its very easy, takes about 2 weeks but you will get your money back

Just say you paid for parts, it's been so long, no parts, no contact. They will try to contact the recipient, get no response and issue you a full refund.

Guess I didnt. I'm surprised, I received a full refund before via paypal where I never got the item.

And you probably got it all handled within a month or two of the sale. Like on Ebay, I didn't get my part, filed a claim, and got money back. I filed my claim within 30 days of the sale.

By the time these guys realized they were scammed, it was months later, and way too late to be covered by a Paypal claim.

if anyone gets his address and wants to pursue legal charges here im more than willing to help with anything i can here locally. filing forms, getting forms, whatever. do not let him get away with stealing your money.

We did get his address and I do appreciate the offer, we may be taking you up on it ;)