pay it forword.

mr.andaya

anyone interested in starting this? there might be a problem with people trying to take advantage tho =(

RULES.....

1. in order to take something you must give something.

2. once you have gave and received you will start over.

3. receiver always pays shipping.

4. post what your willing to giveup.

now after you give or receive i will post your user name up. if you gave then i will put a request(don't get to crazy guys.) next to your name. i will try my best to help you guys get what you want :).

give:

1. mr.andaya

2. BMWTech

3. hayhay5208

4. vbrad511

5. starORQusest

6. starquestG54B

7. quest1988

8. STOCKQUEST

9. billmongold

10.pyro_nate

11.jayfressh

12.notfried

13.Stealthy

14.jmac

15.Skullzaflare

16.averse

17.Bill R

take:

1.STOCKQUEST

participated:

1.mr.andaya

2.BMWTech

3.hayhay5208

4.vbrad511

5.starORQusest

6.starquestG54B

7. quest1988

8. STOCKQUEST

9. billmongold

10.pyro_nate

11.jayfressh

12.notfried

13.Stealthy

14.jmac

15.Skullzaflare

16.averse

17.Bill R

Edited by mr.andaya

i believe in it and practice it when i can....whats the first move????? see if someone needs a part to get back on the road...send it free and done????

anyone interested in starting this? there might be a problem with people trying to take advantage tho =(

Many of us already have. There are a few members from way-back, that have sent me parts with me only paying for shipping. And sometimes not even that. And I have done the same many times.

Yeah, why is this in the For Sale section?

• 3 weeks later...

I went as far to deliver the radiator to someone in need and found that the back side had been damaged while in storgage. Please cross the radiator off the list. I am going through my parts and will put something else up shortly. Thanks for understanding to those that contacted me about the radiator.

-Neil

This shouldn't be a one-time thing. It should be ongoing. I can't tell you how many times over the years I've stashed and stored stuff that I've ended up giving away or trashing. Better to let somebody take it that can use it.

Hey MODS, how about a category for this on a permenant basis?

I've seen the movie...I think its as good as it gets around here on this site for the most part. Everyone helps everyone out. I'm not trying to make a killing on my parts. Anything I buy and then resell at a later date is just exactly what I paid for it. If I a ton of parts which were just sitting around I'd rather give them to someone who can make use of them.

This is why I frequent this site so much. However, if I had parts cars in my back yard and didn't have a job for times are tough these days. This is a different story. I would think these people have a right to make a few dollars to survive.

Just my two cents...

Slim Jim

mrvwbug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got two sets of red lighted visors. One of the driver's sides has got the fabric falling off, but I believe all the lighting features worked. I'd REALLY like to trade for a set of black ones, but if somebody wants or needs these...like always, just pay shipping.

Also got a sunroof deflector. It's an aftermarket plastic jobber that sticks to the roof of the car with two-sided tape. I'll never use it, but it's a freebie too.

I can send you pics if you pm me your email addy.

i will try it. gonna give up that barb thing. its not much to me. but he sure seems to need it pretty bad.

thank you for paying the barb forward to me quest1988. I appreciate the gesture.

I don't have much available but will gladly pay these forward:

-intercooler hose to intake manifold

-air box

- fog light frame

just pm me.